• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

The Imperial Times - The Return

Infinatum

In Totum Ad Perpetuum
Reaction score
Faction
Mithril
Roleplay Guilds
Ibadet Community / Imperial Orthodox
Free

V0AOp6UXLL4N7SCXe7MiJcW2rzLm4rydpvkR6A49MzDIM4Bg5oBruPMUvTzioVeGXPU8U7XeHGU76NJdmh1K2n3XkWsIWNTDg2hdoArheAJA8JHtjUtx9wMjeO0hoGkFW-oACTMp

PLyLAZkGte4JqOGe1Ye-qacy60h80ew0BJL-9wuACr3sWziE4ndiCp_WIyYATmwRQniGdqjZNxKBlXyj7_mj4RrEanX7vDyevIOjgIh6vWYYhN-0hD-F2G0Iy51AO49UWw6SQHtN

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
~ 7 April, 308​

To all former readers: I have finally gathered enough to resurrect my late cousin's Imperial Times. I apologize to all those who enjoyed my cousin's project and hope that his passing will animate us to further quality in our succeeding issues. However, although the paper was liquidated last September, I have structured the paper to register as if it never was, hence all issues will be counting from the last number of 20 and staff will celebrate the paper's first birthday this coming May.

Thus said, I am seeking journalists and contributors for our planned columns in International Affairs, Politics, Fashion, Economics, Culture, and Crime. If you have experience or connections to any of these topics, do not hesitate to write to me to pen an article or to become a full employee of the paper. In a similar vein, if you were a former subscriber to the paper and you wish to re-subscribe, do write a letter notifying the paper as soon as possible so we may register you and get your paper to you in a timely fashion.

Furthermore, for subscribers, we are now limiting results from any poll taken to those registered as such. Additionally, special issues and certain series such as Profiles in Peerage will be limited to subscribers also. All said now, I look forward to many fruitful issues. May the Spirit bless all who read this.

~Dean Marlborough Wilson

Owner

Editor-in-Chief

One of Maxwell's employees enters the building in a rush and hands him a copy of the new Imperial Times. "It's back, it's back! What do we do?" they say. Maxwell looks up from his fifth revision of a story covering the scholar debate. "Well," he says, "hopefully it will motivate me to work a little faster. In the mean time, go get me a subscription."
@Infinatum

Esteemed Editor-in-Chief;

My name is Isidoro Playero. I am a Daendroque man who studied law and runs a library for Daendroquin literature. I can read and write in three languages: Daendroque, Tolonnesa, and Common. Your paper really interests me, and I would like to contribute to the political column.

I hope that you will consider me,

Isidoro

@Infinatum

Milena du Brierüst pens in for a subscription.

Fen'nan Solaveira arched a brow in interest before grabbing a paper and writing in for a subscription.

Gochnipunchni's gonna hop on that subscription train as well. Better look after your business interests after all.