The Harps Of Cassiopeia: Sorority

Ryria

i amne jusst a litle creechr
Reaction score
61161a57ef471bc1b00bed91e49f6ee3.png

page-break.png

hhdCZ-WKQv_6dbolUouDFA.png

The Harps of Cassiopeia is a sorority that was originally founded in Saint-Germain Montrelet 205AC. It's founder, Ghislaine Mathilde d'Eluise at first intended for it to be something similar to a tea group, where noble women could relax and exchange feeble chit chat. However, over the years the sorority has kicked out the old, and raked in the new. The group now entails energetic, up to date policies with vibrant activities for its members to partake in.

The Sorority functions with a set of simple rules and principles. Loyalty, Grace, Etiquette and Sisterhood is what the Harp's follow devoutly. The Sorority is not just a little tea group, it's a way to make a strong bond to last through the years. A family away from family. The lodge does a lot of outdoorsy activities. Have it be horse riding, hiking or something more mellow for the more older and mature women. Tea, snacks and more calm activities will be provided such as painting, or music.
Boarders-Black-Swirls-16.png

48a2826b60fd35781ce01108689a2cce.png

mjPvmdIs_2s15kDCG1jSx9Gof4WLWL2nYLQ2NHVIonUNDd4KphZHaZA-WwPMKmmT0XoAGV3yx78YGzMwrK2i5BZkBmeDeL4MLyMxC0WokARskFi1COyjYIopK4YIPuDkzpsDMQXJ
▸ Lodge Matriarch:

The Lodge Matriarch's role is quite simple, she oversees the ins and outs of the Cassiopeia Sisters, can dismiss anyone at any given time due to their behaviour or complaints being filed against them. She can appoint any member to a higher position if she deems them worthy and so on. More than one woman can have this position, and it is usually the founders or the founders most trusted who occupy it. These women will also handle the paperwork.

▸ Lodge Sister:

A Lodge sister is just a typically ranked woman, who are usually gifted a small harp necklace to show their membership within the lodge. They have no special job within the sorority but are often given privileges people on the outside wouldn't. Exclusive gossip from their fellow sisters, and access to the d'Eluise country manor for meetings and events.

▸ The Fifi's.

Ironically named after the d'Eluise Matriarch's brain dead dog, the "Fifi's" are junior members of the sorority. They are often made to partake in initiations and games to gain admittance to the heart of the Lodge. Everyone has to start somewhere.
mjPvmdIs_2s15kDCG1jSx9Gof4WLWL2nYLQ2NHVIonUNDd4KphZHaZA-WwPMKmmT0XoAGV3yx78YGzMwrK2i5BZkBmeDeL4MLyMxC0WokARskFi1COyjYIopK4YIPuDkzpsDMQXJ

04837b6ac1fb0ee393f9a164657d7b92.png

▸ Lady of Events:

The Lady of Events is the event planner of the sorority. She approves and declines any events the sister's would wish to be hosted by the Cassiopeia's, as well as deciding to host any sort of event on behalf of the Cassiopeia's. She usually has a small committee of women to help her plan.

▸ Lodge Guard:

The guard is the only ranking of the sorority able to be held by a male. He is entrusted with keeping the lodge and it's sisters safe, to make sure no harm will come to them. He is often granted two or three other compatriots to help him in his day to day tasks.

▸ Lodge Treasurer:

The title itself is quite explanatory. A trusted individual of the Lodge Matriarch will be given the task to take care of the sorority's money and investments.

DhM3fEa.png

95e6aebb8a2db98343fd8fb452433999.png

"By the spirit, I [Your name] pledge to follow the principles set in place by my Lodge Matriarch. To conduct myself with elegance, grace and loyalty toward my sisters. Sisterhood is the essence of all the wisdom of the ages, distilled into a single word. You cannot see sisterhood, neither can you hear it nor taste it. But you can feel it a hundred times a day. It is a pat on the back, a smile of encouragement. It's someone to share with, to celebrate your achievements. For the Harp's of Cassiopeia, may we never fall.

Boarders-Black-Swirls-16.png

4ba366c3db861d4c62dc7fad279bb303.png

OOC

IGN:
Skype/Ts?:
What is your ooc motivation to join this sorority?:

IC

Character Name/Titles:
IC Motivation to join?:

Have a character who'd like to be involved in something like this but you're not a woman? Fear not! Go and apply for @AntonVoron 's Lodge.

Last edited:
OOC

IGN: Stadtkirche
Skype/Ts?: you have mine/ and I have TS
What is your ooc motivation to join this sorority?: because holly is best pal

IC

Character Name/Titles: Countess Eirain IV Augustyn-Lothringen (Eira/Eirain)
IC Motivation to join?: Vivienne is best pal
Culture: Alt-Regalisch/ Leutz-Vixe
A short letter to Vivienne d'Eluise:

"Vivienne,

be sure to stop by my office later, I've the best dress designs for this summer, and I'd hate for them to only be used by myself. Also, I'd love to join that Sorority, Harps of Cassiopeia, if you will have me.

Eira"

OOC

IGN: Stadtkirche
Skype/Ts?: you have mine/ and I have TS
What is your ooc motivation to join this sorority?: because holly is best pal

IC

Character Name/Titles: Countess Eirain IV Augustyn-Lothringen (Eira/Eirain)
IC Motivation to join?: Vivienne is best pal
Culture: Alt-Regalisch/ Leutz-Vixe

"Vivienne,

be sure to stop by my office later, I've the best dress designs for this summer, and I'd hate for them to only be used by myself. Also, I'd love to join that Sorority, Harps of Cassiopeia, if you will have me.

Eira"

Countess Eirain,

If you are to join this sorority, you'd best shape your act up. No more being arrested, you will conduct yourself with grace and etiquette. Any less than that and I'll seen you thrown out onto your petticoats.

victorian-rose-divider.jpeg

OOC

IGN:
Miss_Confined

Skype/Ts?:
You have my Skype! I don't use TS.

To help support @Ryria and to meet some new roleplayers! To generally have lots of fun and further character relationships!

victorian-rose-divider.jpeg
IC

Character Name/Titles:
Elizabeth Black
Countess of Larksfelden

IC Motivation to join?:
Vivienne saying that it was a sisterhood and reading the flier urged Lizzy to actually have more fun in her social life with a sorority.

Culture:
Heartland Ceardian + Alt-Regalian
Dragenthal Origins
(Very confused.)

To the Honorable Lady Vivienne d'Eluise,
I would be delighted to be allowed entry into your sorority. Upon speaking with you today, a sisterhood seems like the perfect idea to make new friends and have a more active social life aside from my charitable pursuits. I eagerly await your response.
Sincerest Regards,
Elizabeth Black
Countess of Larksfelden

Last edited:
View attachment 122137

OOC

IGN:
Miss_Confined

Skype/Ts?:
You have my Skype! I don't use TS.

To help support @Ryria and to meet some new roleplayers! To generally have lots of fun and further character relationships!

View attachment 122137
IC

Character Name/Titles:
Elizabeth Black
Countess of Larksfelden

IC Motivation to join?:
Vivienne saying that it was a sisterhood and reading the flier urged Lizzy to actually have more fun in her social life with a sorority.

Culture:
Heartland Ceardian + Alt-Regalian
Dragenthal Origins
(Very confused.)

To the Honorable Lady Vivienne d'Eluise,
I would be delighted to be allowed entry into your sorority. Upon speaking with you today, a sisterhood seems like the perfect idea to make new friends and have a more active social life aside from my charitable pursuits. I eagerly await your response.
Sincerest Regards,
Elizabeth Black
Countess of Larksfelden

Countess Black,

It'd be an honor to have you in the sorority. You already show our principles. Perhaps we just need to dust off that intellect of yours, and we'll have the model noble woman.

OOC
IGN: AtticCat​
Skype/Ts?: I thiiiink you have it?
What is your ooc motivation to join this sorority?: I'm jealous of the boys :I (Also this sounds fun <3)​

IC
Character Name/Titles: Lady Juliette Vauclain​
IC Motivation to join?: Juliette knows that several of her (guy) friends are apart of the Male-only club and wants to have something to brag about, honestly.
Culture: Ithanian/Alt-Anglian

Lady Vivienne d'Eluise,

I am extremely interested in joining your sorority. As of lately, I haven't been around many besides those that I work with - and seeing as I'm a guard, it would appear most are men. Knowing more of the lovely women in our city better would be quite enjoyable as well as I've heard of the group that is only for men (I can't remember the term?) and would love to be able to join our own group with only women so that they don't get to have all the fun!

Best wishes,
Lady Juliette Vauclain

OOC

IGN: Goldifish
Skype/Ts?: I have it, will give in pm
What is your ooc motivation to join this sorority?: I need things for Ella to do.

IC

Character Name/Titles: Lady Ella Birkwood
IC Motivation to join?: Needing some people to be friends with.
Culture: Anglian

"Dear Vivienne,
This sorority seems like a nice place to call home. May I join? I'd love to come and meet some new people, my estate is awfully boring with just my kids and Wulfric.
-Ella Birkwood."

OOC
IGN: AtticCat
Skype/Ts?: I thiiiink you have it?
What is your ooc motivation to join this sorority?: I'm jealous of the boys :I (Also this sounds fun <3)

IC
Character Name/Titles: Lady Juliette Vauclain
IC Motivation to join?: Juliette knows that several of her (guy) friends are apart of the Male-only club and wants to have something to brag about, honestly.
Culture: Ithanian/Alt-Anglian

Lady Vivienne d'Eluise,

I am extremely interested in joining your sorority. As of lately, I haven't been around many besides those that I work with - and seeing as I'm a guard, it would appear most are men. Knowing more of the lovely women in our city better would be quite enjoyable as well as I've heard of the group that is only for men (I can't remember the term?) and would love to be able to join our own group with only women so that they don't get to have all the fun!

Best wishes,
Lady Juliette Vauclain
OOC

IGN: Goldifish
Skype/Ts?: I have it, will give in pm
What is your ooc motivation to join this sorority?: I need things for Ella to do.

IC

Character Name/Titles: Lady Ella Birkwood
IC Motivation to join?: Needing some people to be friends with.
Culture: Anglian

"Dear Vivienne,
This sorority seems like a nice place to call home. May I join? I'd love to come and meet some new people, my estate is awfully boring with just my kids and Wulfric.
-Ella Birkwood."

Both accepted! Attic, I'll add you to the chat. Goldy, please pm me it.

OOC

IGN: SpunSugar
Skype/Ts?: merriecabal
What is your ooc motivation to join this sorority?: Good times with fun ladies

IC

Character Name/Titles: Sigurna Wodenstaff, Viscountess of Naserna
IC Motivation to join?: Because friends are good, sacred sisters even better
Culture: Daendroque/Ceardian

Lady d'Eluise,

What a charming and splendid idea this is. It is not often that women's organizations are formed outside of domestic duties. I would certainly look forward to being part of what is sure to be a fun-living group. I hope to hear from you soon. Spirits blessings,

Sigurna Wodenstaff
Viscountess of Naserna

OOC

IGN: SpunSugar
Skype/Ts?: merriecabal
What is your ooc motivation to join this sorority?: Good times with fun ladies

IC

Character Name/Titles: Sigurna Wodenstaff, Viscountess of Naserna
IC Motivation to join?: Because friends are good, sacred sisters even better

Lady d'Eluise,

What a charming and splendid idea this is. It is not often that women's organizations are formed outside of domestic duties. I would certainly look forward to being part of what is sure to be a fun-living group. I hope to hear from you soon. Spirits blessings,

Sigurna Wodenstaff
Viscountess of Naserna

Viscountess,
It's such a lovely thing to receive a letter from you. You already follow most of our principles, so of course I'd accept you.

OOC

IGN: Mandyy_
Skype/Ts?: Mandy.dogsmith
What is your ooc motivation to join this sorority: Sounds like a lot of gossip and fun.

IC

Character Name/Titles: Fernanda Wodenstaff
IC Motivation to join?: Bonding with other noblewomen either young or middle aged, also sister hood fun.

Lady d'Eluise,

Oh how fun and delightful this sounds! It will surely be a fine way to get away from my awful brother and male cousins, you love them but you hate them, hm? I'm also hoping to make a strong bond with the other noblewomen.. I'd be overcomed with joy if you do accept me! Spirit Blessings.

Fernanda Juana Wodenstaff

OOC

IGN: Mandyy_
Skype/Ts?: Mandy.dogsmith
What is your ooc motivation to join this sorority: Sounds like a lot of gossip and fun.

IC

Character Name/Titles: Fernanda Wodenstaff
IC Motivation to join?: Bonding with other noblewomen either young or middle aged, also sister hood fun.

Lady d'Eluise,

Oh how fun and delightful this sounds! It will surely be a fine way to get away from my awful brother and male cousins, you love them but you hate them, hm? I'm also hoping to make a strong bond with the other noblewomen.. I'd be overcomed with joy if you do accept me! Spirit Blessings.

Fernanda Juana Wodenstaff

Lady Wodenstaff,

We'd love to have you as a member of our little family! I can understand wanting to get away from the boisterousness of male kin, and I hope to give you a little safe haven within our group. I can't wait to see you at the first meeting.

OOC

IGN: YLMadness
Skype/Ts?: Both
What is your ooc motivation to join this sorority: Cracking open a cold bubbly one with the boys ladies

IC

Character Name/Titles: Constance Ravenstad
IC Motivation to join?: Old in age, young in spirit
Culture: Leutz-Vixe

Mon Cherie Madame d'Eluise,

It strikes me that much like a business venture to a wise merchant this 'sorority' is an opportunity I daren't miss for the life of me, or what little of it I have left. I am sure despite my frail being that I can at least attempt to impart wisdom on some of our blue blooded youth and on top of that I can guarantee an unrivalled selection of exotic teas and foreign biscuits.

In my younger years I was quite familiar, I confess somewhat in adoration, of the d'Eluise fashion shows and if the blood of your family runs as passionately in you as it did your foremothers, I have no doubt this sisterhood will be a success.

May the Spirit bless you with every passing moment,

Lady Constance Rosamund Ravenstad

OOC

IGN: HobblingHobbit
Skype/Ts?: If I don't already have you added I'll pm you.
What is your ooc motivation to join this sorority?: Hunting wives for dei Orazio men to claim. Also like, friendship and sisterhood. Yeah.

IC

Character Name/Titles: Sonia dei Orazio
IC Motivation to join?: To spend quality time with other noblewomen, and encourage the development of positive relationships with other Regalian Noble families.
Culture: Dressolini

Lady Vivienne d'Eluise,

I've spent many hours in halls of sisterhood at my family's seat in Montania, and after having arrived in the Crown Island I couldn't help but be intrigued by your The Harps of Cassiopeia. I find the idea absolutely delightful, and would love to attend should you find no issue in having me.

With Great Anticipation of Your Reply,

Lady Sonia dei Orazio

OOC

IGN: SugarBlind
Skype/Ts?: PM for my skype, and yes I use TS
What is your ooc motivation to join this sorority?: Meeting more people and engaging in the community.

IC

Character Name/Titles: Lady Laurelle d'Monial
IC Motivation to join?: Laurelle wishes to become more involved with her peers and to grow the budding friendships she's made.
Culture: Ithanian/Champagnard
To my dear Lady Vivienne,

Upon discovering the existence of this Sorority I make a prompt response. This is precisely the sort of gathering of common minds that I am seeking. Having been on the archipelago for around two months now, I have the mind to step out and not simply meet new faces, but to form relationships and be proactive in my time here. The sorority would provide me which just such opportunity. I hope to hear back from you soon and wish you Spirit's blessing.​

Sincerely,
Lady Laurelle d'Monial​