fantuinn

most honest biped in athens
Staff member
Lore
Reaction score
upload_2017-12-1_11-42-40.png

The Geschärflügel

Heinrich House Guard

The Geschärflügel, House Guard to the Heinrich family, informally known as "Talons", was formed during the month of September, 305 A.C., by Lewis Heinrich. After being appointed general, the patriarch decided he needed a way to defend his family while he was off at war. As such, the Geschärflügel were formed, and one Arnold Heinrich promptly took charge of this newly formed group during October of 305 A.C., after returning from Opper Calem.

Rules

• Guardsmen and their masters may not conspire, plot, or otherwise attempt to harm the Crown and his subjects. To do so is to forfeit all rights as a House Guard Chapter
  • Guardsmen and their masters may not break Regalian Law, or in anyway break the sanctity of State Law within the Empire. To do so is to forfeit all rights as a House Guard Chapter
  • Guardsmen and their masters may not use their privileges in any manner outside of self-defense. To do so is to forfeit all rights as a House Guard Chapter
  • Guardsmen and their masters may never usurp the rights of a Regalian Charter, whether this be law enforcement, or otherwise. To do so is to forfeit all rights as a House Guard Chapter
Charter Rights
  • Rights to wear A cuirass/chest-plate of plate armor of any kind. (arms/neck/head may not be armored)
  • Rights to wear a chain-mail skirt/hip-guard, no further armor. (legs/feet may not be armored)
  • The right to bear weapons in open carry, but not military grade.
  • The right to defend any member of a Noble household from aggression.
  • The right to perform citizen arrests on attackers against said Nobles.
  • The right to transfer citizen arrests to City Guard Authorities.
Charter Limitations
  • House Guards may only be a member of one House Guard at a time.
  • House Guards may not simultaneously have employment in the City Guard.
  • House Guards may not simultaneously have employment in other Charters.
  • House Guards may never act as the aggressor and only defend during attacks.
Application
@onearmsquid @Masterman120
Character Application (If an app hasn't been made, include race, combat school, age, and gender):
References
(At least two):
Skype?:
What's the difference between they're, there and their?:
IC Letter:

Last edited:
Character Application: : https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/sage-rowe.54878/
References: @Conflee @Ghirko
What's the difference between they're, there and their?: They're here, Its there, and Its their's.
IC Letter: Dear, Heinrich family, (Im assuming thats who we write it to?)

I would love to be a guard for you again, my time with guarding your family was truly a great experience. And do to a few things I had to leave. But this time I'm here to stay if you accept me. I miss guarding your wonderful family and I hope I hear back from you soon.

Sincerely, Sage Rowe

Dear, Heinrich family, (Im assuming thats who we write it to?)

I would love to be a guard for you again, my time with guarding your family was truly a great experience. And do to a few things I had to leave. But this time I'm here to stay if you accept me. I miss guarding your wonderful family and I hope I hear back from you soon.

Sincerely, Sage Rowe
To an individual by the name of Sage Rowe

Firstly, I'll have to ask what kind of a name is "Sage"? Sounds Elven. Though, I digress. I'm not one for sugarcoating, so I'll be quick. You are accepted to our House Guard, with a catch.
If you leave us to join another, do not expect us to accept you again.
We are not a side-job you can leave and join as you please, and we are not some kind of beginner guard program. We are a charter. And you, as of now, are a member.

Arnold Heinrich

Character Application (If an app hasn't been made, include race, combat school, age, and gender):
Race: Altalar/Ailor mutt
Combat: Falketrag
References (At least two): @LlamaDelBae @mastermerd120
Skype?:
You have it
What's the difference between they're, there and their?: See posts above.
IC Letter:

Dear Lord Heinrich

I write to you today in hopes that you would accept me and my 'friend' so to speak into your charter. We have the synergy of a married couple and the bite of a Kyanprat. I do hope you consider us once you may meet us face to face.

Sincere,
Ruban Elyvre
Krika the Falcon.