The Exeiiya Dream

Discussion in 'Player Stories' started by Ynzy, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Ynzy

Ynzy It's not that I wasn't listening. I just forgot...

In the deepest pits of one's mind they tend to find a darkness, a voice that will call to them when they are completely and utterly alone.

It was so clear, yet so empty. A vast black emptiness that seemed to go on until the end of times. The only thing to be met there, was a small fragment. It glowed with a purple hue, twisted and wrapped in brambles and thorns. And in this vast emptiness of nothing it called out, called out to those who were abandoned.

Na'vos felt himself drift through this nothingness, though without a body, without any sense of self. He felt compelled to follow the call, to hear what it had to say. And so he did. The fragment spoke of the All-Mother and how it was a piece of her that was too abandoned, cast aside to drift in the void. Unloved and hated, turned against by the one thing it knew. It promised that it would love all, regardless of what you were, that you could live how you wish, so long as you follow its words and teachings.

Na'vos would awake with a fright after that, his mind a bit hazy as he looked about the prison cell that he had been confined to. A dream? Yes, but it seemed to feel so real. And for the next three days he would continue to have the same dream every time he closed his eyes. Listening to the fragment speak words of compassion and finding happiness in whatever they deemed to make them happy.

((OOC This is meant to be a very lucid dream that the character is having.))

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Ynzy

Ynzy It's not that I wasn't listening. I just forgot...

Small note it's been a while since I've written a story and not just an app so this might be a bit rough.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1