The Execution Of Juane Anenih

Discussion in 'Player Stories' started by Dudonka2, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Dudonka2

Dudonka2 I'm actually very tired

There was so much more that I wanted to do...

The Songaski woman sat in her chair. She looked around before muttering to herself.

"This may be the very last day that I return to this place. Or the very last day that I will be alive. Whatever's going to happen to me, I will accept it."

Juane wasn't afraid of death. She has never been. As she let out a sigh and stood up. Then, she moved out of her office and closed the door.

--

In her cell, the Songaski waited for the Lord Commander.

Dear Shambala, what must he think of this? A member of the Violet Order, a medic at that, wanted for conspiring and rebelling against the state. For a mere opinion that was poorly worded and had no ill intent.

Sadly, the Lord Commander didn't show up. Thus, Juane could only wait for what happened next. After a few hours, a guard said she was ready for transport. Juane had no idea what was about to happen.

What is this?

Juane and two guards headed towards a building. Once they arrived, they stepped in. After a few stairs, she saw a crowd. Not just a crowd; the peerage. The woman in - and exhaled a good few times, before the Inquest started.

It could have not gone worse.

It was a drama. Juane was not able to properly defend herself due to lack of preparation; no one told her that the Inquest was held a few hours after her arrest. And even when she tried to explain, only certain parts of her sentences were picked and judged. The woman decided that fighting for her life this way wasn't worth it, and thus she did not take the plea of mercy.

Let me join my ancestors.

It was all she could think. It had nothing to do with pride: the woman knew she lost the battle.

--

Back in Greygate, the woman awaited her execution: Anglian venom in the eyes until her organs were destroyed. She had never experienced such pain before, but she did not resist. Her screams were muffled and as she was dying, her life flashed through her mind.

Taeron. I know you went through a tough time after finding out who killed your brother. But I'm glad you always accepted my help, no matter how tough it may have been. I will forever thank the Shambala for meeting you at the Arena. Don't let my death stop you from living.

Wasa. Even though you worried me sometimes, I never turned my back on you. You had a rough life and were tough to handle sometimes, but you always came to me when something bothered you. You're the son I never had.

Fathiyaa. Though we sometimes disagreed with each other, we got along quite well. You felt like a sister to me, and I wish we could have a last cup of tea.

Yao. I did not see you often. But when I did, you always treated me with a lot of respect. Sadly, I have never been able to give you something in return, aside from my respect for you. Please, keep being that strong warrior. I'm sure a lot of people felt protected by you.

Fansho. It never bothered me that you're a Slizzar. You were always so respectful and had certain happiness that brightened everyone's mood.

Isobel. I loved our little chats. Don't do anything reckless.

Lynmar. I'm glad we got to share our interests in the Arcane.

Erwin. Even though I questioned you sometimes, it was a pleasure working alongside you.

Duke and Duchess Sorenvik. Thank you so much for putting so much faith in me. I will forever be grateful.

Soon, Juane felt nothing but a warm light on her skin. She opened her eyes and took a few steps, moving further into the light until she saw two figures. Juane squinted a few times and continued walking until she got a clear view of them.

"Juane."

"Mom, dad."

Tears began streaming down her cheeks as she embraced her parents. Not too long after, the three walked off into the sandy landscape.

She was home.

OOC: That marks the end of Juane. I want to thank everyone who roleplayed with her, whether your character was an enemy or a friend of hers. I couldn't have done it without you guys.

A special thanks to:
    @HeyItzAPotato
    @Tsar_Maple
    @sarpbp
    @Ampers07
    @Simslp
    @BeetrootSalad
    @SupremeCripple
    @MrsCripple
    @Hell0There

If I forgot anyone, I'm sorry.

[​IMG]