• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

The End Of A Vaedra

Gabigailll

Goldfish
Reaction score

There was a note plastered up on every noticeboard that could possibly be found within the city, even some in the sewers.

On behalf of the Vaedra family, Zolo Baker Vaedra has been formally disowned for his affiliations with Occult.

He is to be formally known as Zolo Baker Vovznak.

Catherine Vaedra
Confidant-Knight of the Krsink Union & Lothar Order

Aiden Vaedra
Confidant-Knight of the Grauwald Brothers & Lothar Order

A Notice was also attached below it.
There were also seeming to be posts sent in the post… But to where that is unknown.

To all those who will listen,

I know well that the actions I have done to help those who are in need are not ones that align well with my family. I will continue to better myself not only for those in Regalia but to help those all across the land.

I have been disowned but I will still continue the work no matter the obstacles that might form.

Glory to the Empire and Its People.

Signed,

Zolo Baker Vovznak.