• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

The Denunciation Of Avilda Ignaard

A letter was pinned to the front of the local tavern notice board.

The Denunciation of Avilda Ignaard

Most know me as a quiet kid, not much to say or hold much to my name. This person has single handily made me question the Northerner way and speak to the public. Avilda Ignaard holds an ever lasting grudge on me for multiple reasons, and I can say I understand that I was cruel at times. But when you call me a "mutt" or you let someone else try and beat me up for your hatred towards me is when I question your honor, and I've come to the conclusion that you have none. If you wished to deal with this you should have done it on your own accord not let someone else do the work for you. I am sorry for firing back at you when it's obvious you can't take a hit. Keep your distance.

Tanoro Black,
Frontier Armada Sailor
@CRASHIR @Jouster

Last edited: