The Charging Rams Forge

Discussion in 'Guilds and Organizations' started by MyJhintuition, Oct 31, 2021.

1. MyJhintuition

MyJhintuition Refugee

The Charging Ram
    (Music for the place!)

Created and founded by Godrun Nordhjem in 309AC, The Charging ram is your one stop shop for any and all smithing needs, we can forge armor, weapons, Jewelry and utility smithing from any metal! Our skilled forgemaster will get you whatever you need at a quick speed!

[​IMG]

The Charging Rams purpose of founding was to allow any and all from commoner to nobility to experience the best Metallurgy has to offer, we take on apprentices and allow any to learn the craft. Of all metals. We aim to bring the people of Regalia any metal they need at the most affordable prices allowed. Below is the list of what you can expect to be able to get at our forge

Jewelry
    Jewelry can be requested as anything from rings to necklaces even bracelets and bracers, Made of any of the common uncommon or rarer materials of Aloria, Nothing is off the table, we can also inlay gemstones if you so wish, though this will cost extra!

Armor
    At the Charging Ram we promise only the finest armors imaginable, and if you are looking for more cosmetic flare to your piece, we can do regal metal linings such as gold silver and many more! All per customers request, we will forge to your flaming hearts desire!

Weaponry
    At the Charging Ram we offer the finest weapons, from blunt to blade! Made with perfect weight and beautiful craftsmanship, we can even do engravings if you wish to have it labeled as yours!

Common items
    At the Charging ram we also offer items of common use, such as kitchen knives, and all cutlery, nails, and anything of the sort, we can make your daily life just a bit easier!

Firearms!
    We craft any and all firearms with any and all metal boring so long as you have a permit!

Aesthetic peices
    We here at the Charging Ram can offer you Aesthetic pieces such as show armors, wall hangers or anything of the like if you so desire to have a piece to show off with! But when it comes to purely Aesthetic pieces we can not promise proper combat effectiveness!

If you wish to make a high end order of valuable materials such as Blacksteel, Khazilitra, Metalitra, or Nightsilver, you will have to ask the Forgemaster himself and not a clerk or staff, as obtaining these materials is much more difficult and one should expect a higher price. We sincerely apologize if this brings any inconvenience, but all orders will be handled in the most timely manner possible.

The Charging Ram also now offers exclusive metals made by the Forgemaster himself through extreme experimentation, Flarite and Aquite, if you are curious about these metals, come in and speak to us about it, and we can get these to you!

Staff
    Currently the Charging Ram only has one forgemaster, Godrun Nordhjem, but is taking open applications for any apprentices, aspiring smiths, or simple accountants to aid with the forge! The application format is as follows!

OOC Username:
    Character name(And app preffered):
    IC Letter to the Forgemaster:
    OOC Bans mutes etc(Yes/no)
    Position wanted(Apprentice, Smith, Accountant, Clerk, Security):
    Discord(If willing to share):
    Staff openings and current staff

Apprentices(1/3)
    Cicely Marais

Security(No limit)
    Viggo Braggison
    Maman
    Ser Alton Rider
    Forcus Glassjaw

Co-Smith(1/3)
    Arvad

Clerk(0/4)

OOC Info

Located at Arena wall 3 just tp Arena court and go right!
    Reason for creation: I just wanted to bring some solid and fun smith rp to everyone! And give opportunities for smith players without a forge to get working!

Models and posters!
    [​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 3
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #1 MyJhintuition, Oct 31, 2021
    Last edited: May 24, 2022
  2. MineeMyTortelini

MineeMyTortelini

OOC Username: MineeMyTortelini
    Character name(And app preffered): Louianna Bartaise (app is https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/louianne-bartaise.96398/)
    Dear Godrun Fjällslätter,

I hope this letter finds you well. My name is Louianna Bartaise, we met earlier today. I apologize for my awkward nature. I thought it over and being an apprentice sounds like a good position to start out in the city. I know how to cast iron and make basic items, but am always willing to learn more.

Yours sincerely,

L.B.

OOC Bans mutes etc(Yes/no)
    no
    Position wanted(Apprentice, Smith, Accountant, Clerk): Apprentice please ;)

3. MyJhintuition

MyJhintuition Refugee

A letter would return with a Green wax seal with a rams head

"Dear Louianna,

I here by welcome you to the Charging Rams forge, I will be personally teaching you since you wish to be an apprentice, I look forward to watching you gain progress in the wonderous art of Metals, may you be guided by your strength and wisdom.

Godrun Fjällslätter."

4. MyJhintuition

MyJhintuition Refugee

Edited some stuff on the page and is now updated to current sales offers

5. MyJhintuition

MyJhintuition Refugee

WE have added an official poster from an IC model Lisette du poncaire and more will come at the bottom of the page!

6. MyJhintuition

MyJhintuition Refugee

7. DipliPsychi

DipliPsychi your server farmboy

OOC Username: DipliPsychi
    Character name (And app preferred): Sannhet Palka-Uzni
    Greetings Godrun Nordhjem,
    I'm here to inquire about the job notice you posted for the position of apprentice or to run a forge in your shop. I have nearly fifteen years of blacksmithing experience under my belt and still have more to learn, if you would have me.
    Yours truly, Sannhet Palka-Uzni.
    OOC Bans mutes etc. (Yes/no): None.
    Position wanted(Apprentice, Smith, Accountant, Clerk, Security): Apprentice/Smith
    Discord(If willing to share): DipliPsychi#0369

#7 DipliPsychi, Apr 23, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2022
  8. MyJhintuition

MyJhintuition Refugee

"Dearest Sanhet Palka-Unzi
    I am more than willing to accept you as an apprentice in the coming days at the Charging Ram, however if you would be willing for an interview, I would ask you bring an item you consider your best work, and meet with me at the Ram, and then perhaps we can decide what level of teaching you require, or what posistion you will obtain within the business.

Sincerly, Jarl Godrun Njalsune Fjallslatter Nordhjem the Mountain smith av Harstad"

TLDR accepted but need an interview! Gonna add you on disc and we can talk!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1