The Call

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by HereticTakao, Jul 29, 2020.

1. HereticTakao

HereticTakao dark spirited demidevil

[The short notice would be pinned to all and any notice boards, and some walls, in all levels of the sewers, Crookback, and in the slum-like areas of Old Town(so not Rose Court)]

A Call to all who follow the Weeping Beast, Abbagellon, the one true God of the Hunt

We must end our isolation from one another. For far too long we have hunted alone, without the companionship of like-minded individuals. Anyone who wishes to join my group of hunters, who will become stronger together, and hopefully- very close friends, meet me in the Wraith the seventh day of this week when the blazing sun departs from the sky and the luminous moon emerges. For now, I will keep my identity secret, to keep any Unionist zealot from cutting me down before I am able to unite our people.

May Abbagellon guide you in the eternal hunt.

• Winner Winner x 4
    #1 HereticTakao, Jul 29, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
  2. HereticTakao

OOC Information

When?: August 2nd

Time?: 5pm CST, 6pm EST, 10:00pm GMT

Where?: The Wraith

Why?: A̴̘̝͙͛͊̕b̵̟̙͙̔̒̽b̵̘͓̟͐̕á̸̡̦̼̕͝g̵̢͉͉͆̈́̚e̸͎͇̟̽̔͒l̵̫͕̫͒͝l̵̡̝͙̒̒͠o̸̢͍̘͊͊̿n̸̺̻͎͛̽͘ >:^D

3. HereticTakao

Note:
    If you plan on crashing the event, please warn me beforehand. You can message me on the forums, or on discord. My discord is HereticTakao#0184

4. HereticTakao

Gonna plan this for another day, to gather more people!