The Bronze Bank: Savings Accounts And Loans

Discussion in 'Massive Marketplace' started by GnomeyXx, Jul 27, 2020.

1. GnomeyXx

GnomeyXx Nah bro, this ain't it chief

[​IMG]

Greetings! My name is GnomeyXx, and I’d like to thank you for showing interest in the Bronze Bank and visiting this page. I am an old member of Massivecraft, starting back in 2012, and have just recently rejoined. TBB has been established in order to benefit the player population and economy through specific savings accounts and loans. I am extremely familiar with Mecharic’s “Mechbank”, and I come from banking experience from previous Minecraft servers. With that, I am extremely excited to begin working with YOU; If you have any tips/advice for TBB and/or would like to open up a Branch in your faction, please don’t hesitate to reach out to GnomeyXx on Massivecraft and the forums, or GnomeyXx#6244 on discord! Again, I am extremely excited for this opportunity and to begin banking in Aloria!

What we are offering:
    Personal savings accounts
    Faction savings accounts

Personal Loans
    Faction-Starter Loans
    Business Starter Loans

Banking Proof
    Will post screenshots/transaction proof for each transaction to protect both the customer and the Bronze Bank.
    MrFluffyBun: [​IMG]

Eaglenet: [​IMG] Anders3010: [​IMG]

Please check out our Bulletin with in-depth information about each one of these services, and reach out to GnomeyXx when you are ready to begin banking!

• Powerful Powerful x 3
    #1 GnomeyXx, Jul 27, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
  2. YunYun

YunYun cat girls nya nya nya

am i able to commit tax fraud with your help?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. GnomeyXx

GnomeyXx Nah bro, this ain't it chief

The Bronze Bank chooses not to communicate with any cross-continent authorities. Use that information how you see fit.