The Barâ De Nor

Discussion in 'Guilds and Organizations' started by Daniel2stay, Jun 15, 2022.

1. Daniel2stay

Daniel2stay

[​IMG]

Origins:

The Bara de Nor, originally founded by winemaker and entrepreneur Claudiu Cozma, began its humble beginnings in 285 AC, in Baldmark's province of Bulvakia. What originally was a simple winery turned into a multi-faceted industry including the aforementioned services of the winery, but also an exclusive wine bar at their establishment. Mister Cozma found that experimentation and innovation were the traits that set him apart from his competitors, and his profit margins during the Bara de Nor's tenure certainly would attest to that.

Modern Day:

The year is now 310 AC, and the Bara de Nor is resurrected once more by its original founder in the crown city of Regalia. With his eyes still browsing the land for a permanent location, Mister Cozma opens up shop in various bars and taverns, selling wine that one can get nowhere else.

Bara De Nor's MENU: Bara de Nor

Want to Monopolize the Wine Industry with Us?

Template

IGN:

Character Application:

Bans or Jails?:

Discord
    :

IC Letter:

Tag: @cosmoons, @Daniel2stay

• Winner Winner x 4
    #1 Daniel2stay, Jun 15, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2023
  2. Depressed_Bean

Depressed_Bean

IGN: Depressed_Bean2

Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/cassandra-valkys.101987/

Bans or Jails?: Nope!

Discord: You have it!

IC Letter:
    Good Evening, my name is Cassandra Valkys and I would like a position in your bar. Ive many years of experience as a bartender, though I am also a cook and could serve several extra purposes with you should you need me at a regular pay rate. Signed, Cassandra Valkys.

Tag: @cosmoons @Daniel2stay

3. cosmoons

cosmoons cosmonaut

Accepted for an interview
    Dm me or Aldaniel to get something set up