Tenpenny Ministry: Decree One.

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by RunicScrawl, Sep 25, 2022.

1. RunicScrawl

RunicScrawl Capable of Feral Actions Supremium

From the Desk of the Tenpenny Minister,
    Bernadette Beckett.
    24th of September, 310 AC
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

To Begin,

The Tenpenny Minister’s duties are as followed, documented by the Crown and transcribed for the purposes of this Decree, to be the first of more to come.

I. The Tenpenny Minister is responsible for registering and managing Regalian soldiers

II. The Tenpenny Minister is responsible for calling upon Regalian soldiers to host parades and other military-inspired events and infrequent intervals, generally acting as a ‘Public Relations’ arm for the Regalian military.

III. The Tenpenny Minister is responsible to identify businesses, families, and houses as “true patriotic”.

Within this vein of thought, throughout this decree, we will be focusing on the third such point, as I believe this is something that needs further and more immediate expanding upon.

On the Matter of “True Patriotic”,

It is within my belief as the Tenpenny Minister that there are in fact ways to take measures of this identification within the businesses of our city. Moreover, a way to quantify that in a manner that is digestible to those reading this notice. I will start with a listing of [#] expectations, that if a business is brought to me displaying such standards, they will be brought into close consideration for the aforementioned identification.

I. Customer service. While this at times to many can be a given, the way that businesses handle not only the
    Aristocracy but veterans and Knights, as well, will be taken into high consideration on this matter. The details of how this will be verified will remain unlisted.

II. Affiliation. Any establishment with any perceivable ties to groups that commit acts of “anti-patriotism” within not only this city, but the Empire as a whole, will find their request denied post haste. If it is found post-endorsement that these connections have begun to take root, they will be immediately pulled from their status.

III. History. Businesses ran or staffed by those who have an extensive - recent - criminal history will fall under far more scrutiny than businesses that employ upstanding citizens of the Regalian Empire. This will in no way turn into a "he said, she said" situation. I care about what the law has to say, and I put faith in our Metropolitan. That said, if said criminal is under active and earnest rehabilitation, it would be reasonable of me within my station to grant “leeway”.

While looking over the current Aristocratic Houses and Families, I find at the moment there should be no need for me to list requirements and expectations as I have above. Simply present yourselves honorably, and live up to the expectations that were already there long before I was accepted into this office as I know you have before, and go above and beyond in doing so. I have little doubt in my mind that those who wish to prove themselves as “True Patriotic” in a sincere and wholehearted manner, will have no issue doing so.

Businesses, houses, and families can pen me a letter to arrange a meeting to discuss their qualifications for "True Patriotic" status.

To Conclude,

In lieu of restating previously documented content as my closing remark, I would like to extend my humble thanks for the many congratulations and warm welcomes I received at the beginning of my tenure. Doubly so, I would like to advise the public to keep an eye on the public calendars.

[​IMG]

In service and in faith,
    Her Eminence Bernadette Beckett
    Tenpenny Minister

[​IMG]

Hello and thank you for reading! Little tl;dr of the important bits, tenpenny minister tells businesses what they will be judged on and tells aristocratic houses, etc to just Not Be Cringe. have a massive day.

Discord: TheRook#9862

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Powerful Powerful x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Educated Educated x 1