[temporarily Closed] Free Art

mickdude2

Beggar
Reaction score
Hello! I don't have nearly as much time to play on the server as I'd like (For whatever reason, government computers have minecraft blocked), but you know what I do have time for? Art'n'shit. I'm not quite at the point where I'm comfortable charging people money for my work, but I'd like to start getting some practice drawing unique characters.

So here's the deal. You give me a character, I'll give you some art of said character. I work almost exclusively in graphite and ink, and almost entirely in black and white, and mostly with cartoon-ish characters. It might not be good, but you really can't beat the price.

Contact me on Discord - mickdude#3406

Queue-
1) MRNOOT1
2) THE73RDNERD

3) GHIRKO
4) HAMSTER4144
5) CABBAGE MAN
6) SECONDWIND
7) ZWEI
8) ESTOCS

9) CASEYSEAL

Examples-
WvnK8Nw.jpg

yiYzfpw.jpg

Gmm9kue.jpg

rpcbxt2.jpg
PHP0RVb.jpg

KSeq7g6.jpg

Z89Kq3N.jpg

lPOzARQ.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be hitting you up on discord soon, @mickdude2. Thank you for doing this. I'm one of those players that can't really afford to pay for art with real money, or with regals since I don't really have time to do factions/survival.

Temporarily closing down requests while I fill out the backlog. Thanks for the enthusiasm everyone, and I'll try to get it open as soon as possible!

Polish_20201110_220818942.jpg

I'm not skipping Ghirko, it's just that they have a very... unique request that temporarily fried my brain.​

Polish_20201115_035631149.jpg

Apparently if you want anything other than a half-smirk you're just SOL​