。゚☆: Bunemma's Skin Shop (v2?) :☆゚. [ Temporarily Closed ]

Discussion in 'Massive Marketplace' started by Bunemma, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Bunemma

Bunemma guinea pig gremlin Staff Member World2

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    [​IMG]

Hey there, I’m Bunemma. I’ve been skinning for roughly a decade now, but only really “got into it” about three years ago. With help (and bullying) from Scribbe, I’ve managed to get pretty good at it.

After straying away from IC skin requests / commissions, I’ve decided to make this thread to take on more. I understand that my prices might be steep compared to other skinners’ work, especially with the abundance of new skinners. I value the time and the quality of my skins, and these are the rates I’m comfortable with charging. If you believe it’s too expensive, and are wanting to tell me that, contact a different skinner instead.

[​IMG]

・ 。゚☆: I Do:
    - Male, female, etc. skins. I’m more comfortable / have experience with feminine skins, but I’m fine doing whatever.
    - Human, Magus, and Maia race skins. The more animal-esque skins range out of my comfort zone, so I’ll be very selective about doing them, if I do them at all. If you’re looking specifically for those, I suggest contacting AveryWeen, Ghirko, or GrunklePeter.
    - Shading for existing bases. If you come to me with a base of a skin you just can’t get quite right, I’ll be happy to poke around at it.

・ 。゚☆: I Don’t:
    - Reshade other people’s work, or modify / ‘frankenskin’ other’s skins without their permission.
    - Make skins that I’m not interested in. If the prompt / concept isn’t something I’ll enjoy skinning, I’ll decline making it for you, as it won’t meet standards I’m comfortable selling to people.
    - Skin armour, usually. I’ll occasionally take an armour commission if I’m comfortable with it, but I much prefer clothing to metal.

[​IMG]

・ 。゚☆: [​IMG] 5-7 USD base price, +2 USD for any alternate hairstyles.
    - Only a head. This includes any hair that drapes onto the body. I’m willing to do different hairstyles for the head at 2 USD for each extra hairstyle.

・ 。゚☆: [​IMG] 8-10 USD.
    - An unshaded base of a full skin, or just an outfit, depending on what you’re wanting. Great if you’re fine with shading yourself, but not sure how to execute a concept.

・ 。゚☆: [​IMG] 12-15 USD.
    - Only an outfit. I can either leave the head / skin spaces blank, or paste an existing head onto this and shade any skin for no extra charge.

・ 。゚☆: [​IMG] 17-20 USD.
    - The full package, basically. You’ll receive a head and an outfit based on your specifics. I’m also fine giving you the head and outfit separately for not extra charge if you need it.

・ 。゚☆: [​IMG] 20 USD base price, +7 USD for any extra outfits.
    - You receive two outfits for a cheaper price than if you’d buy two separate, provided they’re for the same character. For these I much prefer to have creative freedom, so I recommend having a pinterest board / some ideas for whatever ‘vibe’ you’re wanting. Each extra outfit in the ‘wardrobe’ will cost 7 USD.

As an aside, I’m more than happy to accept trades / favours for some skins! Just poke me on discord if you’d like to inquire about one.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    From left to right: Shalia, Alban, Wesley, Sivrid, Sugar, Tehrathel.

[​IMG]
    From left to right: Esmee, Alveric, Azra, Katrin, forgetelfname, Maria.

[​IMG]
    From left to right: Irel, auctionskin, pirateskin, Soot, genericyanar, Valarosta (outfit).

[​IMG]
    Sugar, Sofia, Leonie, Telarel elf, Cypress, Cillian (outfit).

[​IMG]
    Isabelle, Bellamy, Salyphe, Salyphe pt.2, Natharia (outfit), Gwenyth (outfit).

[​IMG]
    Haqet, Merellien, Veela, TheRook1, Surlegtei, Madelyn.

[​IMG]

I understand my terms might be fairly ‘strict’ in comparison to other artists, but these are what I am comfortable with in regards to selling skins.

1) You will not resell the skin, period. Regardless of the amount of edits you make.
    2) You will only edit the skin for personal use. Changing things like eye colours, hair colour, adding a new head to an outfit, etc. are completely fine.
    3) Re-distributing the skin is alright, provided you don’t charge anything for it, but please ensure you give credit where credit is due. I don’t want any of my skins floating around from hand to hand without any idea where they came from.
    4) I only accept payment AFTER the commission is finished. If you pay me beforehand, I’ll refund you immediately.
    5) I reserve the right to deny or cancel your commission at any time for any reason.
    6) You are able to cancel your commission at any point. However, if I’ve already started on it, I reserve the right to re-sell it to avoid wasting my time.
    7) Skins take me anywhere from 2 hours to 2 weeks to finish, depending on my workload, freetime, and motivation. I will need the occasional reminder if I haven’t reached out to you in two or so days.
    8) Before shading, I will provide screenshots of the current work. Please let me know then if you’d like any changes or edits to the skin, to ensure I don’t have to change something after shading.

[​IMG]

If you’re wanting to commission something from me, please use this format! I’m fine with receiving it publicly on this thread or privately on discord if it’s a gift for someone.

・ 。゚☆: IGN:
    ・ 。゚☆: Discord:
    - Only necessary if I don’t already have you.
    ・ 。゚☆: Desired Skin:
    - Please specify if you’re wanting a head, unshaded base, outfit, full skin, wardrobe, etc. If you’re wanting more than one, please specify as well.
    - If it’s a head or full skin, please tell me whether you’d like 1x2, 1x3, or 2x2 eyes.
    - If it’s anything but a head, specify if you’d like alex or steve.

・ 。゚☆: References:
    - These are very, very helpful. If you don’t have any references, please provide a link to a pinterest board for the general ‘vibe’ / mood of the desired skin.
    ・ 。゚☆: Other Information:

[​IMG]

Thank you for taking the time to read through this! If you have any questions or concerns, you’re welcome to message me on discord at Bunemma#9308 !

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  2. Bunemma

[​IMG]
    last updated - 8/22/2021
    ・ 。゚☆: - ̶F̶u̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶k̶i̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶B̶i̶r̶d̶s̶f̶o̶o̶t̶_̶v̶i̶o̶l̶e̶t̶
    ・ 。゚☆: - F̶u̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶k̶i̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶A̶t̶h̶e̶l̶o̶i̶s̶
    ・ 。゚☆: - F̶u̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶k̶i̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶n̶o̶f̶t̶h̶e̶s̶t̶a̶r̶s̶
    ・ 。゚☆: - F̶u̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶k̶i̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶F̶i̶n̶l̶a̶g̶g̶a̶n̶
    ・ 。゚☆: - H̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶E̶r̶o̶n̶o̶c̶
    ・ 。゚☆: - Wardrobe for Bellarmina
    ----> 。゚☆: Finished one skin, two more to do.
    ・ 。゚☆: - W̶a̶r̶d̶r̶o̶b̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶R̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶x̶2̶
    ・ 。゚☆: - F̶u̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶k̶i̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶M̶e̶s̶s̶t̶r̶o̶
    ・ 。゚☆: - Full skin for falvcns
    ・ 。゚☆: - O̶u̶t̶i̶f̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶G̶w̶y̶n̶d̶o̶
    ・ 。゚☆: - O̶u̶t̶f̶i̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶w̶y̶n̶s̶t̶i̶e̶l̶
    ・ 。゚☆: - Full skin for Qoll (raffle)
    ・ 。゚☆: - Full skin for seoulmate (raffle)
    ・ 。゚☆: -F̶u̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶k̶i̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶K̶a̶d̶i̶u̶s̶ ̶(̶r̶a̶f̶f̶l̶e̶)̶

#2 Bunemma, Jun 3, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2021
  3. Bunemma

[​IMG]
    last updated - 7/17/2021

・ 。゚☆: - 6/23: Added some more examples of my work, including some commissions I've finished from this thread.
    ・ 。゚☆: - 7/17 Opened up 4 spots for skin commissions! We'll see how this goes.

#3 Bunemma, Jun 23, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2021
  4. Bunemma

As a 'heads up' to everyone that's currently waiting on a commission from me, it might take me longer than usual to finish up your commission(s)! I started a new job and it's been really time consuming and exhausting, and I'll be away from a computer from the 7th-16th of August.

If you're unwilling to wait that long for a commission from me, please let me know, and I'll scratch your name from the list! Apologies for the upcoming wait -- though I'll try to get as many as I can done in the next few days.

No need to reply to me on this thread, just hit me up on discord!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 6