Teddie's Art Thread V.3

LadyTeddington

Teddie Turncoat
Reaction score
Woo! Well, my old art threads started gettin' all cluttered and what not so I decided to make a new one. I hope that's alright uwu.
Anyhow, here is some stuff I did today.
Ayano and some genderbend characters. Aw yea.

Attachments

• ayano.JPG
    ayano.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 289
  • genderbend.JPG
    genderbend.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 292
  • genderbendtevic.JPG
    genderbendtevic.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 250
I love the name Kyra .-. I always use it for game characters such as Skyrim and etc.

-oOo-

Ooh how many threads do you need these days hun? I love them all anyway! Beautiful work as always and I am still so envious of your working! @.@ you are a truly fabulous artist and person, keep drawing!

I love the name Kyra .-. I always use it for game characters such as Skyrim and etc.

-oOo-

Ooh how many threads do you need these days hun? I love them all anyway! Beautiful work as always and I am still so envious of your working! @.@ you are a truly fabulous artist and person, keep drawing!
Hee, thank you! The other ones just got all cluttered and most of the art was pretty old so I just made this, ye.

Ohmygosh ohmygosh, my friend, I envy your talent ._. *Squishies your cheeks, attempting to absorb the overflowing talent* @Teddie000

Beautiful doesn't even begin to explain it, fantabubeautincredimazing

eeee new style thingy idunno it takes way longer tho oh well. i guess its pretty gud

Attachments

• morebrenna.JPG
    morebrenna.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 140
More sand people. Thinking of making a Write Me for a new type of magic involving sand or something??? Meeh.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 121
A ref sheet for new char. Kinda still deciding on a name and I will try working on a write-me ;W;

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    323.7 KB · Views: 95
@Luthien okay so your characters were just amazing and i just wanted to draw them. I feel like a better artist after drawing your characters idk I just feel like I've leant some stuff from it so thank you for making them??? Idk, anyway, here's a Moelle. I'll draw moreeeee.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 124
@Luthien okay so your characters were just amazing and i just wanted to draw them. I feel like a better artist after drawing your characters idk I just feel like I've leant some stuff from it so thank you for making them??? Idk, anyway, here's a Moelle. I'll draw moreeeee.
OMFG LOOK AT HER AAAAAAAA SHES SO CUTE HELP ME DSFJKFDSJHFSDKHJSKFDKJH

Just going to be drawing a lot of your characters I am sorry for maybe a little bit of spam in the future they are just so fun to draw omg

Decided to read this thread after aaaages and was not disappointed. You should totes do that sand magic write-me.~