Pending Review Tails Mod Support

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by indyfan98, Jul 10, 2019.

?

Tails for Massivecraft?

1. Yes

88.9%
  2. Maybe.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No.

11.1%
  4. No opinion.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. indyfan98

indyfan98 I'm not narcissistic. I'm just better than you.

Hello. I recently learned of a new mod that adds a unique array of tails to the game.

"But wait!" I hear you say. "More Player Models already adds tails to the game!" Well, you're right, little Billy. However, are the tails in More Player Models fully animated? Do they allow you to easily adjust the colors to match your skin with a color picker option? Are they nice and... smacks lips+... Thicc? No? Well, then, look no further than "Tails"!

Now, let me be clear on a few things:
    1. No, Tails should not replace More Player Models, unless it gets a HUGE update that makes it superior in every way.
    2. No, the tails do not scale with More Player Models scaling (though I find that they are fitted well to most sized character, so long as you're not super huge or super tiny).
    3. Yes, this mod adds less creature varieties of tails.
    However, these tails generally look nicer than More Player Model tails, as you will see in pictures soon.

This mod, like More Player Models, works in Multiplayer and is client-side. I will admit, it takes some getting used to, and is a bit harder to use than MPM (I swear I'll always forget to use the "Done" button when I'm finished), but I feel it'll add a fair bit to the game, and be fun for others to see their tails being nice and animated.

Any who, pictures:
    upload_2019-7-10_12-30-11.png

upload_2019-7-10_12-30-33.png

upload_2019-7-10_12-30-55.png

As you can see, these tails, at least the ones I've shown above, fit Massivecraft's lore, and generally look rather nice.

Mod can be downloaded here:

Anyways, that's it, and that's all. I hope you enjoyed reading, and have yourself a Massive day!

• Educated Educated x 1