Preserved Sheet Sylvi Ellajo'el

This sheet was missing a prefix or has not been edited for a long period of time. Please create a ticket including a linkif your sheet was moved in error.
Skill Information:
Given your character's age, you are permitted only two languages along with common. Remove one.
Add the Velheimer cultural bonus.​

Make the above edits in a different colour and tag me once done!
@skullpanda90

@Vegemiite Lost tag due to editing after the forums shut down! Also, switched the +5 in unarmed fighting to +5 unarmed boxing.

Skill Information:
Given you don't have the proper build, your character automatically loses 5 proficiency points in Boxing, rendering it useless currently.​

Either remove it, put more points into it or switch proficiency around. Either way, tag me once done!
@skullpanda90

Please show the physical stat calculation. A reminder that racial bonus does not effect this.
Common now costs 10 years like any other language. Please go about removing one language to fit with the time requirement.

Make the above edits and tag me once done!
@skullpanda90

The physical stat would be 25 not 35. Make that quick change and we can get this approved!

Please make the following edits:
  • Physical Stat | 15 Fast Blade + (5 Athletic Training x 2) + (4 literary arts / 2) = 27
  • Expand on the Religions category under Personality & Abilities. One to two sentences is applicable.
  • Sylvi is 28 years old, the current year is 307 AC, they would've been born in 279 AC, not 275 AC.
Tag me once you've made the following edits in a color of your choosing.

Proficiency Points: 5+10+28= 43
➸+10
Fast Blade Combat Skill | 14 from Points
➸+3 Light Bow Combat Skill | +3 from Points
+5 Hunting Knowledge | 5 from points

➸+4 Magical Knowledge | 4 from points
Sanguinology
➸+10 Theatre Arts | 10 from Hobby Points,
➸+5 Dancing Arts | 5 from Prof Points
➸+6 Athletic Training | 6 from Points

Body Shape
Physical Stat | 1.0 x 16 All Combat Skills + 1.0 x 5 Hunting Knowledge + 0.5 x 6 Athletic Training + 0.5 x 5 Dancing Arts = 27
Body Shape | Athletic

Body Fat | Low Body Fat
There are some inconsistencies here. Please review your points spent.