Sweetness In The Snow

149763-Holding-Hands-While-Walking-In-The-Snow.gif

T
he snow crunched under foot as Catalina kept pace with her youngest daughter, Alejandra. The young Alatalar had charged ahead of her mother and aunt. Blowing a strand of hair out of her face, the emerald eyed nelfin allowed a small smile to slip over her features as she observed her daughter frolic in the snow.

"Alejandra, sweetie, be careful you don't slip on any ice." Catalina called after her, her head shifting to look towards the other member of their trio. Farrah, truly a slizzar, let out a puff of a breath, a tad irritated as she shook off some of the snowflakes that had begun to fall around them.

"For Void's sakes, how does she have this much energy when it's freezing!" The Slizzar lamented and pulled her coat closer to herself as her slitted eyes followed after the smaller Altalar while she stood just beside Catalina, who simply snorted and smiled fondly at her daughter.

"Tía Suri! Come have a snowball fight with me!" Alejandra called, going to attempt to march through the snow only to stumble and then tumble into the already annoyed Slizzar. The two toppled over, a mess of a young nelfin and snake woman.

Catalina covered her mouth and attempted to stifle her laughter as she watched the two.

Alejandra shoved herself up, grabbing a fistfall of snow and dropping right onto Farrah's unsuspecting face and then the young nelfin child was off in a blur of gray coat and red dress followed by a very angry Farrah.

"ALEJANDRA GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" Farrah screeched after the child, chasing her about the snow covered park.

Catalina chuckled softly, turning her gaze towards the frozen river that ran through the normally green and lush. Her thoughts wandered to the winter before, and how differently everything had changed over the course of a year. Clasping her gloved hands together, she peered down at the ice and pursed her lips thoughtfully.

"Mi alma?"

A soft, and all too familiar voice purred in her ear, causing the blonde nelfin to turn swiftly around. Emerald eyes met silver ones, ones that were normally a deep ocean blue.

Seraphina smiled gently down at her wife, going to gather her up in a very tight fur cushioned hug.

"Mi amor…"

"I'll be home soon." The Avanthar promised, squeezing her wife tightly as the two turned toward the sound of distant shrieking, followed by the sound of a young child's laughter.

The two shared a knowing smile and Seraphina gently chuckled. Releasing her wife, the Avanthar took her wife's gloved hand into her un-gloved one and winked down at her.

Things truly had changed over the course of the year for the Eroth family. And truly it had been for the better.

Last edited:
[CENTER]✦[I]Walnut/Wal[/I]✦ ✦[I]They/Them[/I]✦ ✦[I]Before you ask, my favorite vine is: "Hi my name is Chelsey, what's your favorite dinner food?" [/I]✦[/CENTER]
View all 14 featured items
149763-Holding-Hands-While-Walking-In-The-Snow.gif

T
he snow crunched under foot as Catalina kept pace with her youngest daughter, Alejandra. The young Alatalar had charged ahead of her mother and aunt. Blowing a strand of hair out of her face, the emerald eyed nelfin allowed a small smile to slip over her features as she observed her daughter frolic in the snow.

"Alejandra, sweetie, be careful you don't slip on any ice." Catalina called after her, her head shifting to look towards the other member of their trio. Farrah, truly a slizzar, let out a puff of a breath, a tad irritated as she shook off some of the snowflakes that had begun to fall around them.

"For Void's sakes, how does she have this much energy when it's freezing!" The Slizzar lamented and pulled her coat closer to herself as her slitted eyes followed after the smaller Altalar while she stood just beside Catalina, who simply snorted and smiled fondly at her daughter.

"Tía Suri! Come have a snowball fight with me!" Alejandra called, going to attempt to march through the snow only to stumble and then tumble into the already annoyed Slizzar. The two toppled over, a mess of a young nelfin and snake woman.

Catalina covered her mouth and attempted to stifle her laughter as she watched the two.

Alejandra shoved herself up, grabbing a fistfall of snow and dropping right onto Farrah's unsuspecting face and then the young nelfin child was off in a blur of gray coat and red dress followed by a very angry Farrah.

"ALEJANDRA GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" Farrah screeched after the child, chasing her about the snow covered park.

Catalina chuckled softly, turning her gaze towards the frozen river that ran through the normally green and lush. Her thoughts wandered to the winter before, and how differently everything had changed over the course of a year. Clasping her gloved hands together, she peered down at the ice and pursed her lips thoughtfully.

"Mi alma?"

A soft, and all too familiar voice purred in her ear, causing the blonde nelfin to turn swiftly around. Emerald eyes met silver ones, ones that were normally a deep ocean blue.

Seraphina smiled gently down at her wife, going to gather her up in a very tight fur cushioned hug.

"Mi amor…"

"I'll be home soon." The Avanthar promised, squeezing her wife tightly as the two turned toward the sound of distant shrieking, followed by the sound of a young child's laughter.

The two shared a knowing smile and Seraphina gently chuckled. Releasing her wife, the Avanthar took her wife's gloved hand into her un-gloved one and winked down at her.

Things truly had changed over the course of the year for the Eroth family. And truly it had been for the better.

Last edited: