Archived Summoning More Animals

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Golem

chiken nugge
Reaction score
Roleplay Guilds
SINGLE AND READY TO MINGLE
I think horses are clogging up the community, who doesnt? so maybe if there was a plugin where we could summon horses that would make people stop spending all of there money so someone can come and kill there only donkey
10 bale hales: one horse
10 bones: 1 wolf
10 fish: one ocelot
10 chest or something idk: 1 donkey
Just saying i have lost ove 50 silver in horses and they all died, which is kinda making me want this idea.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I don't like this idea. Horses are rare and should stay that way. If you're not keeping your horses alive I'd stick to riding pigs. Having your horses die is your own fault.

I think the loss of money is part of the roleplay experience. There really wouldn't be a roleplay excuse for this idea, I think cats and dogs are stretching it as it is.

I think it would allow everyone to have a horse, i know that the few people who have managed to keep horses and donkeys get rich, which is pretty much unfair and horses are clogging the trade chat

Win some lose some, I've lost stacks of diamond blocks before, a year ago maybe when they were extremely rare, you can overcome it.

Having your horses die is probably due to the Mojang horse suffocation bug, which is fixed in 1.6.2. I support this idea, as it would allow horses on worlds other than Ithania, not because of the horse death issues. That said, this is a request for an mcmmo feature and would need to be implemented by them.

In medieval times, not everyone had a horse, the poor were not wealthy enough to own them, and horse thieves where actually pretty common, so I think they are fine as is. COWS however....(do not think we should spawn them but their absence is more of a problem)

Horses are for the rich, if you find their cost overwhelming, you are not ment to own one.

During the medievals, only the rich (royalty, high class soliders, the noble, generals, knights, rich farmers, master traders etc) had horses, it was common to have a servant take care of it, horses are big animals that need to eat a lot to maintain their metabolism and they need an entire building for themselves, not only that but if you wanted something else than a skinny, scabby, sick Etiopian of a horse you needed to buy it from a professional horse breeder, and they charged a lot, healthy strong horses were not common. It is just right that horses eat up a lot of your resources.

And besides, what are you going to do with a horse? unless you need to frequently travel across Ithana they are not very useful.

Dogs, cats and maybe some kind of expensive formula for livestock as sometimes a pig can be rarer than a horse. But the horses should stay as they are. Imo

If this was to happen, I would say like:

10 God Apples = 1 Foul (Baby horse)

Within this case, you would have a lot of horses... .___.
If this was to happen, I would say like:

10 God Apples = 1 Foul (Baby horse)
Plus, it will give Eden Apples a use, if they were really removed from what I supposedly hear.

William Chron, yes, they were removed. I like the God apples being able to spawn in baby horses actually.

Personally I find spawning any animals in at all just ruins the role play. If it were up to me you wouldn't be able to even spawn in wolves or ocelots. Back in the day if you wanted a horse you WORKED for it, not just gather a few materials and it magically appears. I say we leave it the way it is.

Personally I find spawning any animals in at all just ruins the role play. If it were up to me you wouldn't be able to even spawn in wolves or ocelots. Back in the day if you wanted a horse you WORKED for it, not just gather a few materials and it magically appears. I say we leave it the way it is.
For those people who don't live in Ithania, there is no possibility to "Work for It" as horses only spawn in that world and can't be moved to other worlds. Personally, I would prefer to see a very expensive way to move animals to other worlds, so that we could work for it. That being said, if mcmmo comes out with an update that allows spawning horses, then we will probably have the ability to spawn horses.

Can't the mods spawn horses in somehow? I don't know how they would, but it must be possible.

The current animal summoning (Call of the Wild) is part of the McMMO plugin, and I doubt they'll add horses to Call of the Wild. The only reason you can summon dogs and cats is because they're already pretty common. However, horses are very rare and I doubt the McMMO devs are going to ruin that. Also, if your horses are dying, that's entirely your fault. Keep them locked up in a vault. If you want to keep them really safe, don't use normal doors, stair blocks or fences/ironbars or other partial blocks as they can be glotched through. Instead, use piston doors. Also, make sure to leave no empty space directly under the vault where the horses are held as there are ways to glitch through that as well.

So you can spend 50s on dead horses, but you couldn't pay me 22copper for seeds...

Status
Not open for further replies.