Archived [suggestion] Stricter Faction Name Change

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XSacrificeXzb

Shinigami of WhiteRoses
Reaction score
Hello everyone!!

Now i don't know how you guys been handling it but I had really enough of immature people abusing the faction names. I think that if you can't stop changing names the faction should be disbanded.

Now how it would be possible to make it harder to change is to put the price up to 5s for a name change and then you have 1 more chance to change it if you have misspelled. But if you are trying to change it a third time, right after you have just changed it twice there should be a time limit there the next time you can change the name is 30 min. Now if you still keep abusing let's say a couple of hours later maybe that faction should get locked at name changing or get disbanded.

It's just ridiculous to see how you all flaming the chat, It's really annoying and please stop doing it and grow up.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Why not just implement a time limit on changes, so you can only change it like once per week? That way a mispelling could be corrected on the original name, but player's couldn't continuously change names and spam chat.

Why not just implement a time limit on changes, so you can only change it like once per week? That way a mispelling could be corrected on the original name, but player's couldn't continuously change names and spam chat.
That's why I think you should be able to change it one more time ( without time
Limit ) after you have changed It the first time. Then let's say you miss spelled the faction name, you change it the second time but now you got it correct and you won't be able to change the factions name for 30 min.

1 week is way to long time.

But however maybe the price could go up from let's say 5s to 8s when your time limit has gone after your second change.

Faction names are no longer displayed in the chat and don't appear above the person's head, so the only way to get someone's faction is to do /seen [playername] or /f f [playername]. This is to say that there is much less reason why someone would need to know that a faction had changed it's name. If I need to know about a faction I need to do something to look it up anyway. I would, therefore, propose that notifications of faction name changes be removed from chat, or that the display of name changes be off by default, with an option to enable the feature.

Faction names are no longer displayed in the chat and don't appear above the person's head, so the only way to get someone's faction is to do /seen [playername] or /f f [playername]. This is to say that there is much less reason why someone would need to know that a faction had changed it's name. If I need to know about a faction I need to do something to look it up anyway. I would, therefore, propose that notifications of faction name changes be removed from chat, or that the display of name changes be off by default, with an option to enable the feature.

You raise the IQ of everybody on your block, good sir!

I'm all for this idea. It would mean SoTotallyAce's rapidly name-changing faction wouldn't rapidly change their names anymore. In the past 2 or 3 days, the faction has been called Magic, MiscTemplariis, and Chroniktar.

Status
Not open for further replies.