Archived (suggestion) Recipe For Nether Quartz

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Faction
Lumina
I suggest having an recipe for Nether Quartz to solve the problem of people complaining not having it in the nether and want an new world which I know It would took a very long time but now why not just make it a recipe to craft them :)
Maybe (Ghast tear,paper,RedStone block/dust) could be the Recipe......

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I don't exactly like this idea... It could improvise until another nether is made. I would hope they would add nether quartz to the mcmmo excavation skill so you could dig it up.

Could also make an admin chest shop where it's sold to get more silver out of the system.

Ghast tears are hard enough to come by as is, so would be difficult to get. However I'm sure a nether reset or an admin shop/drop will happen soon enough for people to get it

Ghast tears are hard enough to come by as is, so would be difficult to get. However I'm sure a nether reset or an admin shop/drop will happen soon enough for people to get it
Neither an admin-shop nor a nether reset will happen. The admin shop can be abused to easely or sold out because a rich player buys it all.
With a nether-reset we would make a lot of people un happy, espicially since this is a minor feature of redstone and a building-material you could wait for a bit lonver
To the OP, I agree that a temporary recipe could do good. And it takes us about 15 minutes to get that running ;). We will discuss it in the team.

Thanks I lov
Neither an admin-shop nor a nether reset will happen. The admin shop can be abused to easely or sold out because a rich player buys it all.
With a nether-reset we would make a lot of people un happy, espicially since this is a minor feature of redstone and a building-material you could wait for a bit lonver
To the OP, I agree that a temporary recipe could do good. And it takes us about 15 minutes to get that running ;). We will discuss it in the team.
Oh wow good to hear that :)

This thread is pointless now. The staff released a world called Kelmoria. (Half an hour in that world will get you at least 2 stacks of Nether quartz).

Status
Not open for further replies.