Archived Suggestion- Possible Mcmmo Edit?

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverAlbatross

Bad Cop
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I know this is probably a dumb idea, but I thought it might be interesting. What if Axes and Swords were merged into a "Blades" section, freeing up other materials to use for "Blunt", like shovels and other unconventional weapons? I'd suppose it would be something like this;
Blades;
  • Keep Serrated Strikes (as that would technically make sense, due to the sharp blade)
  • Keep Axe Mastery as Blade Mastery (possibly with further-distanced parameters, but that's unimportant)
  • Keep Bleed
Blunt;
  • Probably "Struck with Great Force"
  • Unsure
  • Unsure
And yes, I am aware that this might cause controversy. However, what if the Axes and Swords skills were added together to avoid people getting mad?
Final note, is there any possibility of a "Traps" skill? I'm sure I heard it rumoured by another player.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I imagine this would have to be done by MCMMO themselves, and would require reconstructing the core of the mod.

Although this is a creative idea, it would create a lot of unbalance.

I dunno, if you wanted to make a Shovel into a Mace as I had attempted, you really just need to add Sharpness to it, but currently the server plugins don't permit that vanilla detail on shovels for some reason, like you can't add sharpness to a weapon normally. Otherwise, nah, this might be a bit difficult of an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.