Archived Suggestion: House Sharing.

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirslo

Wandering baker.
Reaction score
Faction
Morthion.
Roleplay Guilds
The Church of Chet.
Suggestion

I have recently moved in with a friend of mine in regalia and I noticed that there was no way anyone but the owner of the home could edit terrain and use containers. I think, for many resons, that the owner of the home should be able to toggle permission for a certain user. becuase when you think about it, there is a large amout of RP couples and friends that live together. Im not saying that this is a game breaking issue. But it would be nice if you could let your RP wife for instance open the chests in your living room.

Possible command

/Rentregion access (player name) (yes or no)

I think it would be a nice thing to add. Think about it O-great-and-powerfull-mods/admins​

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I like this idea, sharing homes in Regalia. Then Married couples would have equal rights in a house.

Plus, it could also help within RP events or a story. After all, if you had to share a house for your friend in RP for them to spend the night for another adventure in the morning, this could actually make it so they can muck around, and out of RP this can help people whom can't build more than a block in the middle of a room, as people could help them build their home,

Status
Not open for further replies.