Archived [suggestion] Actual Flags Rather Then Allies

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dworvin

Dwarf Elder Dworvin of Ulldin
Reaction score
Website
docs.google.com
Faction
Ulldin
Kingdom
Iron Accord
Roleplay Guilds
Dwarven Council
Summary : New group (Flag) 1 joined flag per faction.

Alliances make flags but each faction within that alliance have their own allies...
So they are not really an alliance per say this is why factions post their alliance name in their description.

I think that factions that want to make a flag should be able to do so and have it more organized.
and be able to do the following.
-flag name along with their faction name so [Faction name] of the flag [Flag name]when you do /f show [faction name]
-/flag [flag name] will show a list of factions under the flag
-a flag description
-a title to go with a faction within the flag example: /flag title [Faction name] [Title]
-you can make a flag for your flag that can be represented by characters much like doing /f map but show colored letters in order showing the flag.
-A faction may only be a part of 1 flag. If you defeat a faction in war then instead of just putting a flag over their faction they actually join your flag.
-Factions trusted by the flag can be promoted much like officers can. The officers + of a trusted faction of a flag can get special access / permissions.
-Plot permissions for trusted and or all flag members can be done as well. /f access flag trusted on

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Why do you post this in general?

I can't find the suggestions forum area anymore... So I put [suggestion] in the title :S

This "could" be added to the next faction update i guess :/

Is their another name that could replace flags?
Actually I think flags would be the most appropriate seeing as everyone uses the term anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.