Statement

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Yigit, Dec 21, 2023.

1. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am writing this public notice to declare that I, Rüzgar Sever, have willingly imposed a self-exile from the Draconic fold, for the suffering and burden I’ve brought upon its people, the faithful of Fornoss, and the denizens of the Holy Isle.

Though I was offered an opportunity by a goodly Knight of the realm to undo the consequences of the penance enacted upon me by Artarel, Lord of Justice, and restore my status as an Archon - I have chosen to turn down this generous offer. Because I do not deserve it. Because Artarel’s punishment was just.

My actions against the Eili Temple were motivated by selfish causes, and though I’d seen reason and returned the Temple to its rightful people, I have still erred in the undue pain I’ve subjected its faithful to, as well as those who fought by my side. My exile will be the price I pay.

Until a time has come where my former allies and companions can renew their trust in me, and the victims of my arrogance consider the blood debt repaid, I will remain in exile, and I will remain sworn away from my heritage as a servant of the Draconic cause.

@Lizmun @SevenBirds

• Powerful Powerful x 10
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. MantaRey

MantaRey repairing the gens Staff Member Lore2

A groggy morning passes again. Bitter cold is diffused for the moment with a hot cup of coffee Vexes pours for themself.
    Couriers run through the Keep, sharing this and that - one notice, in particular. They claim a slip of said notice to read while they drink. Both eyebrows raise.

"Wow. Which one of your girlfriends convinced you to write this?" they ponder aloud.

• Powerful Powerful x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. uwuMaple

uwuMaple arf :3

Floral Court found a fresh layer of snow upon its quiet grounds, only broken by a pair of passing boots in the early morning hour. To the notice board they carry Trissena, making to remove old notices before a new one catches her eye. Each word was read carefully. Mist was found in her hues, her brows softening.

She smiles.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. SevenBirds

SevenBirds Phantasmal and Resplendent Staff Member Lore1

Rionna walked down the street, chattering eagerly with Ivenn about poetry, but fell silent when she laid eyes on the notice. She took it down and read it carefully, brow furrowed, then remarked to the Brakin.
    "Community exile was a common system of justice in Firnacol also, treating the guilty as dead spirit until they returned with proof of restoring their honor and being ritually 'returned to life'. It was a good alternative to violence, I think, but the isolation and self-meditation in the wilderness was part of the process - I don't know whether you can adequately get that in the big city."
    Returning the notice to its place, she paused to watch a small black spider creeping across the planks, then gave a grim nod and continued on.
    "It would take a great penance to undo the wrongs done, but... May he find it."
    @isthatanEcho

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  5. isthatanEcho

isthatanEcho Supremium

The Brakin nodded once, opening his mouth to speak, but hesitated. He eventually managed to mutter something out, as he gave a parting look to the spider that now rested right above the Count's notice.

"...I hope he finds his way."
    @SevenBirds

6. Winterless

Winterless The MVP of Romance RP

A simple reply would be pinned beneath the notice, marked with the wax seal of a cobalt blue lightning bolt.

"Redemption is not found through cowering from your duties. You fucked up. As sure as sunlight.

Fix it through the burden that the Dragons have given you."

• Powerful Powerful x 2