Archived Spears

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

davidr64ytfan

Refugee
Reaction score
After seeing that horses may be added to minecraft I thought of an idea, spears. I'm not saying to add a whole new weapon to massivecraft as in a craftable one, as I think thats impossible without modding minecraft, but I mean by altering a item already in minecraft. My idea is to make sticks into a weapon called spears which would get higher and higher knockback as you ran/rode. It would also possibly get higher and higher sharpness the longer you would run/ride. I think that this would be kind possible, but I understand with all the server sharding and other important stuff thats happening that this may not be implemented for a long time, or not added at all. The cap for the knockback would be knockback II and cap for sharpness would be V since as its just a wooden stick, it doesn't do much damage (though I suppose it would do a lot of damage to vamps :P) As soon as you stop running though, you would lose the buffs to the stick and it would become an ordinary stick until you start sprinting again. I would also like if you could make sticks throwable by using the right mouse button. the stick would do 2 1/2 heart of damage, but would have limited range and would take your food down by 3 meat pops when thrown. If the limited range is not possible, then the stick would do 1 heart of damage and would still decrease your food down by 3 meat pops, but would instead act like an arrow as for the mechanics.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Why not hoes? Perfect item to use a jousting "lance"

Hoe's would probably fit the spear thing pretty well, but you would have to get rid of the throwing option, otherwise you'll throw a spear at dirt instead of tilling it.

This is an incredible idea, and in my opinion would make PvP much more interesting than just clicking as fast as possible., though I doubt many people would actually use this...

I believe arrows would suit this best, as you aren't going to throw a hoe to kill someone once ... Arrows have ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.