[sold] Faction Base For Sale

Discussion in 'Massive Marketplace' started by Xantam, Mar 10, 2024.

1. Xantam

Xantam King of Myr Premium

Hi all,

Today, the faction of Kronyr brings for sale their land. The honest truth is that we just ran out of time and ambition to make it what it should be, we had plans but real life took over.

The land remains ready to be built on by people with the will to do so. It really is an amazing piece, too.

The land we're selling can be seen here:
    https://map.massivecraft.com/?worldname=essa&mapname=surface&zoom=5&x=2505&y=64&z=5709#

Notes:
    The primary areas are inside the closed volcano, and the small town just outside. The ambition was to create a dwarven erebor style gate into the mountain, sadly never came to fruition.

Features of the land so far then;

So the left red box was supposed to be the "outer" village, where players could get a chunk or two to build their own plots. This never happened, and is not a necessity to claim.

The middle square is the inner village of Myr, it houses a tiny smithy shop (used to sell tools forged), a Library, some temporary small houses, an Inn and the Headquarters building.

The right hand circle is the primary mountain, sealed naturally on top with ruins atop, very colorful inside with a small, slightly "griefed" castle inside.

[​IMG]

Starting with the inside mountain first... (excuse my shaders)
    This is what we're using as the F-home but also doubles up as a fully functioning portal room.
    Labelled N/E/S/W accordingly, you can see in the far distance some iron doors, these are the individual portals. You have 4 of those sectors in all 4 corners of the room.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What good is a faction without some good old farms?!
    Unfortunately - again due to outside commitments taking over Massive, they never got finished. However, they are all mostly mined out and ready to get started.
    Each level is 4 chunks long by 2 wide, and all have portals linking each level up, to the main portal room.

There are as many levels as there are portals, more than enough for generic farms.
    [​IMG]

The first thing you'll get when you teleport to the town of Myr is an underground "welcome" room. Designed to be a welcome lounge of sorts, you can use a hidden teleporter once you've read the introductory book on the pedestal to the left. The book tells you where the portal is. Obviously you're more than welcome to change this.

[​IMG]

Once you leave the welcome lounge in the previous spoiler, you'll come out under the main keep itself.

The portal is one way and isn't visible, so no one would normally see the portal to begin with to try and gank it. Immediately to the right of the portal is a "safe room" (highlighted in the red box) with a switch on the inside only, this is if you're under attack - you can lock yourself in to remain out of harms way. And then obviously you have the keep itself, which I will take a video of instead, below.

[​IMG]
    I realised during the uploading to Youtube that my shaders made it a bit difficult to see, so I have disabled them for future videos. But I am not redoing the first one... took almost 10 mins!!

What is a village without a library... we have one!

Though we will be taking the books with us and the lore items, you can design it however you want. Unless you offer a price for the books built in.

We also have an Inn with some housing next to it.

A floating witches house.. or wizards... what more could you want?

This house belongs to and was designed by the architect of 90% of the village of Myr, GentleCatFish.

I've shown you a lot of different areas but there is the greatest of all, the best asset of this land, the mountain itself - the inactive sealed volcano.
    I also got a bit carried away and showed you the top of the mountain, which could house a village and then an Elytra birds eye view... before crashing.

The best feature in my opinion is our storage unit. Buried deep under ground to keep out of prying eyes, is our multi-storey 3-section storage.

The top layer which you are greeted with is the primary unit housing most items in good capacity, the lower layer is the "overflow" designed to pass excess resources down into a bulk storage below.

Please forgive the random chests and portals and whatnot scattered, they'll be gone when we move, it's like moving house with stuff everywhere..

There's more but the above are the major selling points, there's plenty of potential left to develop this amazing island, I'm open to discussion :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Xantam

Xantam King of Myr Premium