Archived Sneaky Attacks (for Those Assassins)

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EyebrowsJ

Senator
Reaction score
Website
forums.massivecraft.com
-An arrow flies into MunMerti's neck- "MunMerti was shot by Crayollapoop" -Crayollapoop shouts in frustration as the guards chase after him firing arrows-

We know some people want to be assassins and can do it. But what if the target is in a crowded area? Someone will hear the death message. Assassins should not be given away unless they are detected. An assassin will usually be sneaking as they fire an arrow into the neck of their target. Would it not be great if the death message was changed to "MunMerti died" or even "" leaving the death completely unknown?

I'm not doing this to become an assassin myself. Just to add the mystery of who your assassin was and that your target no longer knows who the assassin is.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
-An arrow flies into MunMerti's neck- "MunMerti was shot by Crayolian" -Crayolian shouts in frustration as the guards chase after him firing arrows-

We know some people want to be assassins and can do it. But what if the target is in a crowded area? Someone will hear the death message. Assassins should not be given away unless they are detected. An assassin will usually be sneaking as they fire an arrow into the neck of their target. Would it not be great if the death message was changed to "MunMerti died" or even "" leaving the death completely unknown?

I'm not doing this to become an assassin myself. Just to add the mystery of who your assassin was and that your target no longer knows who the assassin is.
Death to munmerti... silently

There should be more to assassination then just that, like if someone is sneaking and behind someone, and hits him with a sword, then it is insta-kill, and same with sneaking and bow. Plus the death message. That would be awesome, if it isn't too overpowered and can be done.

There should be more to assassination then just that, like if someone is sneaking and behind someone, and hits him with a sword, then it is insta-kill, and same with sneaking and bow. Plus the death message. That would be awesome, if it isn't too overpowered and can be done.

I would say a multiplier. But this would be better for McMMO.

That'd be way overpowered. A guy with a wood sword could insta-kill kill a fully armored enemy who is just typing or AFK. A multiplier would be cool, like Galen said.

Status
Not open for further replies.