Archived Smart Items?

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Faction
Lumina
I have a Suggestion of adding this plugin to the server
(here's the link http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/smart-items/)
Note: "I didn't make this plugin I just found it on the Internet so the credit goes to the creator of this plugin"
This Plugin Basically help the environment to auto replant the trees and also "autocraft" for the players and also make seed's that drop on the ground auto replant itself
And if the Auto Fishing and auto cutting tree is too OP (because you could maybe Grind alot of resources out of it)
The mighty admin could maybe? Disable it Due to the Opness?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Whats stopping me from running into peoples bases and dropping a bunch of sapplings and bonemeal?

Whats stopping me from running into peoples bases and dropping a bunch of sapplings and bonemeal?
If this gets implemented im running around doing exactly that in the shape of your name in your honor,genius

But seriously though what wrong with a few trees in your base? i wouldnt mind that,cause hey free trees

If this gets implemented im running around doing exactly that in the shape of your name in your honor,genius

But seriously though what wrong with a few trees in your base? i wouldnt mind that,cause hey free trees

Haha, I guess. However there is this issue: No support for: Worldguard, towny, factions, or any other Owned land plugins. The blocks are placed by the server, not a player so theres no way to check ownership,

I am sure cayorion could get it to work; however, I think he has more pressing matters to attend to. I don't believe the auto crafting and tools really fit into the medieval universe as well.

Haha, I guess. However there is this issue: No support for: Worldguard, towny, factions, or any other Owned land plugins. The blocks are placed by the server, not a player so theres no way to check ownership,

I am sure cayorion could get it to work; however, I think he has more pressing matters to attend to. I don't believe the auto crafting and tools really fit into the medieval universe as well.
If someone took the time out of his day to gather trees and bonemeal just so he could go to another persons base to plant trees with the bonemeal that guy has a serious problem, And i wouldnt think if people wanted to grief they would use trees as thats just giving them resources

Most of the stuff in the server dont fit with the medieval thing either example only "premium" people can wear diamond armor

If someone took the time out of his day to gather trees and bonemeal just so he could go to another persons base to plant trees with the bonemeal that guy has a serious problem, And i wouldnt think if people wanted to grief they would use trees as thats just giving them resources

Most of the stuff in the server dont fit with the medieval thing either example only "premium" people can wear diamond armor

And then what if someone decided to do this in Regalia. If trees were suddenly everywhere in the spawn with no one to get ride of them but team members don't you think that would cause some issues. Team members have better things to do than cut down trees at spawn.

I have a Suggestion of adding this plugin to the server
(here's the link http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/smart-items/)
Note: "I didn't make this plugin I just found it on the Internet so the credit goes to the creator of this plugin"
This Plugin Basically help the environment to auto replant the trees and also "autocraft" for the players and also make seed's that drop on the ground auto replant itself
And if the Auto Fishing and auto cutting tree is too OP (because you could maybe Grind alot of resources out of it)
The mighty admin could maybe? Disable it Due to the Opness?
your intentions are good but the issues out way the advanages(people just replant your trees)

yes
And then what if someone decided to do this in Regalia. If trees were suddenly everywhere in the spawn with no one to get ride of them but team members don't you think that would cause some issues. Team members have better things to do than cut down trees at spawn.
because theres so much dirt at spawn,also you need to place a tree AND use bonemeal,so by the time you switch items the thing just goes back into your hotbar

your intentions are good but the issues out way the advanages(people just replant your trees)
People just dont replant my tree[DOUBLEPOST=1371651487,1371651421][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh by the way there is another plugin that don't allow you to drop item on spawn

A guy with a diamond sword?

Plugins can be deactivated on specific worlds. So I'm sure it wont work in Regalia

well they need to learn to cause all the world are being trashed with junk

What he said.

yes
because theres so much dirt at spawn,also you need to place a tree AND use bonemeal,so by the time you switch items the thing just goes back into your hotbar

That's not how it works. You toss the sapling, it gets planted, and will grow eventually, tossing the bone meal will just make it grow faster, but like I said, the plugin can be deactivated on Regalia.

As you can guess, I would like to see this plugin implemented.

If someone is immature enough to plant trees all over someones base, they are too immature for this server.

I know how to code this plugin actually... I did it once on my server and you can actually code where to spawn or where to not spawn trees, it is really easy to make.

I wouldn't be against this but I still think they need a plugin that causes 1/4 saplings dropped by a tree to autoplant... not a ton of people are going to go around planting trees with this plugin but a sapling self-plant would cause nature to be a threat to factions, bases, and the like.

ooo I do like the idea of unmaintained or abandoned areas being "reclaimed" by nature as it were with auto planting saplings etc.

Would make a lot of ruins/griefed areas look old and decayed :D

Status
Not open for further replies.