Archived Slave Market

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Smoochy5588

the grey skinny qadir loving crazy heresy heretic
Reaction score
Kingdom
Unknown
Roleplay Guilds
The Darkheart family. The Mogwog family.
SLAVE MARKET!!!! IN REGILA!!!!! I dont think we should have slaves there against there will, but i do think regila would benifit from a slave market, like they had in the old days.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I will probably make a faction called Regila and build all this stuff this guy suggests

Isn't slave trading illegal in the city? Sure, if this market were to happen, it would have to occur outside the city walls (perhaps by the beach [which isn't a main hot spot for roleplay like you are suggesting it would have to be in]), or in one of the other continents.

Aren't there NPC slaves in cages outside the jail.....

Aren't there NPC slaves in cages outside the jail.....
No, those are prisoners who have committed crimes, you can see on their custom names.

SLAVE MARKET!!!! IN REGILA!!!!! I dont think we should have slaves there against there will, but i do think regila would benifit from a slave market, like they had in the old days.
And For this, Slave trade is illegal in regalia making it punishable for anyone who does this.

Personally.. I don't know if you recently discovered the forums, but it seems like you're thread-happy. You seem to be making a bunch of threads for suggestions, but don't have a huge amount of reasons for said suggestion, besides "It should be made.". Also... Adding a bunch of exclamation marks won't really add to people wanting the suggestion. Perhaps if you want your idea to be seen through, or people to consider it, or even want it; provide proper reasons, and make it less than one long sentence.

I'm not saying that offering your idea's is bad, but making a bunch of threads that contain only (at most it seems) a few sentences isn't really needed. As I said, if you want to give your idea's all you need to do is make a list of them, and provide proper reasons for your suggestion.

P.S: Perhaps have less exclamation marks, and it is Regalia, not Regila.

This is not made to be rude, or anything like that, but a harmless advisory/suggestion.

Well, apparently someone here trys to be the new Dworvin.