Silvrest (recruiting)

Reaction score
The Noble House Silvrest Family: Information & Registration

Family Crest

Wolf 2.jpg

Origins
The Silvrest (Silberjagd in alt regalisch) is a noble family typically composed of Alt Regalians and originates and a family close to the monarch of the fallen kingdom of Regalia. Its members were driven out for supporting Five Family Rebellion before the empire was formed. Their current power came into play when Jamison's grandfather, Commander Aron Silvrest, risked his own life by going out of line, leading an army to crush a moderate but quickly growing slave revolt. In doing so, it resulted in very little soldier casualties. Aron quickly gained critique as he went his way without a general's orders. A week after the battle he was called to the frail emperor Justinian II's court. Aron was expecting to be put on trial, but instead he was complimented by the council for his heroic actions. It is recorded in the family logbook that the emperor did not say anything, and seemed to be dead yet moving. It had been noted by scholars that Justinian was the least efficient emperor on account that he was too sick to fulfill his duties. It had also been mentioned that the leaders of the council were saying "If had not you stepped out of line and put down this uprising [of Tigran slaves,] then we would have endured many deaths within our territories." Then, the council took a vote whether or not Aron should be arrested. The council unanimously voted against it for his noble actions in a dangerous situation. He was granted the land that had been supposedly destroyed by the Tigran slaves. Since his uncle and father both lead a short reign, the barony of Crescia is fairly new. Now, the aspiring noble plans tot increase the power of his family.

• Titles:

Jamison Elliot Von Silverest II Baron of Crescia and New Calemburg,
Owner of the Crescia weinberg Wine production and sales company

Family Members/Family Tree

not Finished yet

Family Members

You can create a family character if you would like, if not you can choose from one of the avaliable

Jamison Silber-Jagd <Jamisons father> Deceased

Elizabeth Silvrest <Jamison's mother> <Currently a Npc but looking for some one well experienced to apply>

Jamison Silvrest II 33 < @miner1011012 >

Tetania Silvrest 15 @Warrior_Thalia

Eduard Silvrest 31 <Younger brother to Jamison> < @TotallyNotJepser >

Nyx Silvrest 15<Daughter to Jamison> < @xXElvenDragonXx >

Styxe Silvrest 10 <Daughter to Jamison> < @Luchky >

Eliza Silvrest 29 <(Sister to Jamison)><Available>

Ferdinand 18 <First cousin to Jamison on his uncles side> < @xYusuke >

Isolde Silvrest <First cousin to Jamison on his mothers side> @Midna555

Edgar 18 <First cousin to Jamison and brother to Ferdinand> < Available >
Family Member Application Form

● What is your Minecraft username?

● How active are you?

● What timezone are you in?

● What available character would you like to play, and why?

● What would you add to the Character's current application?

● Link @miner1011012

Servant Application Form

● Character Name and position:

●What is your Minecraft username?

● How active are you?

● What timezone Do you live in?

● Do you play any other characters? Add a link, if applicable.

Servant positions

Bodyguard : One or two needed for now

Advisor <Available>

Tailor <Available> (((will make skins for the family)))

Servant <Available>
House Decorator and manager <Available> ((will furnish the living areas))

Things that will raise your chances:

(These things will raise your chances, but are not required.)

● A Reference from someone with an accepted character app.

● Have a basic understanding of rp and server rules.

● Have at least 3-6 months on the server.

● Having a general understanding of how Nobility works, family set up works and general knowledge on lore. (I'll explain it if you don't know.)

** One of the servant positions is family tailor for making skins[/USER]

Note!!!! We are looking for some one to do portraits of mid generation of the family: Jamison .Eduard ,Eliza .Isolde, Nyx, Styx, Tetania and Ferdinand
NOTE
The artist does not have to do every single one of them

Last edited:
Well Hey hey,
I would love to join your noble family.
(don't expect to much please)

TotallyNotJepser

Im quite active at the moment

Im live in The Netherlands, so GMT+2 (summer time) and GMT+1 (rest of the year)

Eduard (Von Silvrest)

He's the younger brother of Jamison and the elder brother of Elza
He's 31 years old

I hope this is good if you want more information feel free and text me around,

Jesper
@miner1011012

it seems everyone in silvercrest is bad at spelling

What is your Minecraft username? Suitman727 (started on Massivecraft as Tren7654

● How active are you? During September through June I'm on most weekends and during the summer I'm on whenever possible (be warned, I'm off traveling a lot)

● What time zone are you in? US Eastern Time

● What available character would you like to play, and why? I would like to play as Edgar Silvercrest, because first of, its a really nice name, and also that I enjoy roleplaying as a member as a family but not being up in front or at the head of one to start, so I think a cousin would be a good position for me, as a person who likes to start behind the scenes

● What would you add to the Character's current application? I would add a tendency to randomly write short stories or take notes on random events and also that he might be a bit flirtatious

● Link: I need one of these...

Last edited:
Ill let miner know, he will look through it himself and see if he wants to accept it
you have my acception but i have to check with miner first
@miner1011012
@Suitman727

● What is your Minecraft username? Voidemite

● How active are you? Pretty active during this summer, and usually on every weekend.

● What timezone are you in? UTC/GMT +7

● What available character would you like to play, and why? Ferdinand Silvercrest 18, Playing as a family member have been back of my mind for quite a while, I think Ferdinand would be Interesting character to start with.

● What would you add to the Character's current application? I could write some backstories and add personalities to it.

● Link @miner1011012

Also
Silvercrest is now
Silvrest if everyone applying does not mind but if you apply as silvercrest thats your promblem
thanks!

Frederik Struumsen, Bodyguard

What is your Minecraft username?:
Optimalfriskies

How active are you?:
Two to four hours a day

What timezone Do you live in?:
UTC/GMT +2

● Do you play any other characters?:
Only Korag and Ashaad for now. I do Main Frederik, though.

● Refferences:

@Rhuyne @BadarseBarbas @galyushi

● Do you have a basic understanding of the rules?:
I live and breathe Massive, so yes.

Playtime on massive:
Almost 1 and a half year now.

● Understanding of Nobility?:

Yes, I know about how nobility works.

● Char app?:
It's a WIP, but I can send you the link to it via forum PM.​

Hi, just a suggestion on the name, no need to take it. A "Silvert" is another name for a Silveraill and that is like the highest form of herecy in regalia rn. You may want I to alter your name so it sound a less... Heretical

idk why we changed it
we use to be Silvercrest

Miner btw won't be replying much since wifi is starting to go down everywhere I am but I will have wifi tomorrow noon or night :)

What is your Minecraft username? Suitman727 (started on Massivecraft as Tren7654

● How active are you? During September through June I'm on most weekends and during the summer I'm on whenever possible (be warned, I'm off traveling a lot)

● What time zone are you in? US Eastern Time

● What available character would you like to play, and why? I would like to play as Edgar Silvercrest, because first of, its a really nice name, and also that I enjoy roleplaying as a member as a family but not being up in front or at the head of one to start, so I think a cousin would be a good position for me, as a person who likes to start behind the scenes

● What would you add to the Character's current application? I would add a tendency to randomly write short stories or take notes on random events and also that he might be a bit flirtatious

● Link: I need one of these...

Im sorry but due to lack of any attempt to interact with the family your application is Rejected

I: The name is Agnolicano, and I started to play this server with that name.

II: In summer, im active all the day, but in July I'll be totaly unactive. In school days, Im only active all the weekends.

III: EU, Madrid. (Spain)

IV: I would like to be called only called Agnolykhanos, because that name is made of greek words that identifies me. I ideated this name.
(BTW, I am not greek, but spanish)

V: I would add some little stories or memories.

VI: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/agnolicano/

Agno id like to be a reference if u dont mind :D

I: The name is Agnolicano, and I started to play this server with that name.

II: In summer, im active all the day, but in July I'll be totaly unactive. In school days, Im only active all the weekends.

III: EU, Madrid. (Spain)

IV: I would like to be called only called Agnolykhanos, because that name is made of greek words that identifies me. I ideated this name.
(BTW, I am not greek, but spanish)

V: I would add some little stories or memories.

VI: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/agnolicano/
also dont forget position :D

Servant Application Form

● Character Name and position: Edith Briar, Servant

●What is your Minecraft username? FrozenTacozz

● How active are you? I'm on almost every day but I'll notify you when I'll be gone.

● What timezone Do you live in? UTC-7:00

N/A
Miner will look over it miner1011012

The Noble House Silvercrest Family: Information & Registration

Family Crest

View attachment 84924

Origins
The silvercrest is a family of mostly alt regalians and orignates as a noble family close to the monarch of the fallen kingdom of Regalia. They were driven out during the five family rebellion when the empire was formed. But there current power actually comes into play when Elliot's Grandfather Commander Aron SilverCrest risked his life by stepping out of line to Lead an army to crush a moderate ,but quickly growing, slave revolt and in doing so caused very little soldier Regalian soldier casualties. Aron quickly gained critiques as he did so without a generals orders. A week after the battle he was called to the frail emperor Justinian II's court. During this Aron was expecting to be put on trial. But instead he was complimented by the council for his heroic actions, it is written in the family logbook that the emperor did not say anything and seemed to be dead but moving ,It has been noted by scholars that Justinian was the least efficient emperor because he was too sick to fulfill his job duties, It has also been mentioned in the family logbook that the leaders of the council were saying "If had not you stepped out of line and put down the uprising of tigrans slaves, then we would have endured many deaths within our territories." Then the council took a vote wether or not elliot should be arrested. The council unanimously voted against it and for his bravery, He was granted the land on which villages that were destroyed by the Tigran slaves
were. Since his uncle and father both lead a short reign, The barony is fairly new. Now the aspiring noble Elliot plans tot increase the power of his family.

• Titles:

Jamison Elliot Silvercrest II Baron of Crescia

Family Members/Family Tree

not Finished yet

Family Members

Jamison Silvrrest 33 < @miner1011012 >

Eduard Silvrest 31 <Younger brother to Jamison> < @TotallyNotJepser >

Nyx Silvrest 15<Daughter to Jamison> < @xXElvenDragonXx >

Styxe Silvrest 10 <Daughter to Jamison> < @Luchky >

Eliza Silvrest 29 <(Sister to Jamison)><Available>

William 30 <Husband to Eliza> <Available>

Ferdinand 18 <First cousin to Jamison> < @xYusuke >

Edgar 18 <First cousin to Jamison and brother to ferdianand> < @Suitman727 >

● How active are you?

● Link @miner1011012

Servant Application Form

●What is your Minecraft username?

● How active are you?

● What timezone Do you live in?

Servant positions

Bodyguard : One or two needed for now

Advisor <Available>

Tailor <Available> (((will make skins for the family)))

Servant <Available>
House Decorator and manager <Available> ((will furnish the living areas))

Things that will raise your chances:

(These things will raise your chances, but are not required.)

● A Reference from someone with an accepted character app.

● Have a basic understanding of rp and server rules.

● Have at least 3-6 months on the server.

● Having a general understanding of how Nobility works, family set up works and general knowledge on lore. (I'll explain it if you don't know.)

** One of the servant positions is family tailor for making skins
RedMysteryGamer

● How active are you?
Almost every day

Central

Body Guard; Evan Charles
Nothing

● What is your Minecraft username? goblimking

● How active are you? well I am almost everyday on and it depends on if I am busy how long I can be on

● What timezone are you in? I live in The Netherlands, so GMT+2 (summer time) and GMT+1 (rest of the year)

● What available character would you like to play, and why? I would really like to play the son of Eduard because I would like to have a char with an real player father and play as his son (I want to be adopted so not that I was born in the family I want to do this with my char Manio that already knows the silvercrest Family and is friended with Nyx, Styx, Eduard, (He is about the age of 16)

● What would you add to the Character's current application? I would love to join a noble family and I really hope I get accepted cause this would be a big rp experience for me.(also Eduard @TotallyNotJepser asked me that he needed a son or a daugher)
● Link @miner1011012

Last edited:

● What is your Minecraft username? goblimking

● How active are you? well I am almost everyday on and it depends on if I am busy how long I can be on

● What timezone are you in? I live in The Netherlands, so GMT+2 (summer time) and GMT+1 (rest of the year)

● What available character would you like to play, and why? I would really like to play the son of Eduard because I would like to have a char with an real player father and play as his son (I want to be adopted so not that I was born in the family I want to do this with my char Manio that already knows the silvercrest Family and is friended with Nyx, Styx, Eduard, (He is about the age of 16)

● What would you add to the Character's current application? I would love to join a noble family and I really hope I get accepted cause this would be a big rp experience for me.(also Eduard @TotallyNotJepser asked me that he needed a son or a daugher)
● Link @miner1011012
2 week trial period

Well Hey hey,
I would love to join your noble family.
(don't expect to much please)

TotallyNotJepser

Im quite active at the moment

Im live in The Netherlands, so GMT+2 (summer time) and GMT+1 (rest of the year)

Eduard (Von Silvrest)

He's the younger brother of Jamison and the elder brother of Elza
He's 31 years old

I hope this is good if you want more information feel free and text me around,

Jesper
@miner1011012
Accepted

Servant Application Form

● Character Name and position:Knuguk Skullcrusher and Guard

●What is your Minecraft username?DrWhoGallifrey

● How active are you?Pretty active

● What timezone Do you live in?Eastern US timezone