Archived Server Irc Channel

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DonyorM

Refugee
Reaction score
Faction
Elytia
Currently the only/best way to communicate with people online without being in game is MineChat. This works, but isn't great. It requires you character to be in game and can only be used on mobile.

However, the PurpleIRC plugin allows minecraft to connect to an IRC channel and use that for chat instead. This can be used outside of minecraft on almost any device and people can use whatever IRC client they what. This would make it a lot easier to quickly log on and check if anyone in your faction was online, even on the go.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'm quite sure Massivecraft rarely uses plugins they haven't made themselves. The staff of Massivecraft and Cayorion made the Factions plugin originally too. And putting in ones they haven't made as been shown to be quite..
Chaotic.

Pretty sure there was a really weird way to loaf minechatvon a computer.

I'm quite sure Massivecraft rarely uses plugins they haven't made themselves. The staff of Massivecraft and Cayorion made the Factions plugin originally too. And putting in ones they haven't made as been shown to be quite..
Chaotic.

Ok, then they can say no. I've used this plugin on my own server in the past and it works well. I would find the feature useful so I thought I would suggest it. In either case the suggestion is really the IRC channel, not the plugin specifically. If MassiveCraft wanted to code a new plugin they code.

Pretty sure there was a really weird way to loaf minechatvon a computer.

Maybe, but even on the computer Minechat would be more annoying than a simple IRC network.

Last edited:
Ya with ConsoleClient, but even then you would have your computer so you wouldnt have use for this plugin idea
That's my point, if you don't want to launch the game there are ways around it, but why would you do it.
You can use minechat and just sit in regalia.

With an IRC chat, it would be near impossible to regulate a cooldown for people in general chat and also will not be faction specific as there is no way to verify your in game account with the IRC client. You would have to create an entire new IRC service to do so with a plugin to match it.

This is not a necessary feature and really doesn't affect gameplay since you are literally not in game. Rejected for lack of interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.