Pending Review Servant’s Square

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by KK134, Jul 5, 2019.

1. KK134

KK134 Regalian Pioneer

An area with shops and possible housing located relatively close to the palace and Prestige Park in which the staff and guards of the nobility could reside and Roleplay.This place would have a large amount of hurried workers moving about it with stands selling Kaffee ,tea, and the newest copy of T.I.T. as well as signs advertising different positions in service to nobles available to commoners.This would address the player base who are hoping to get involved with nobility through their commoner character and encourage people to get involved because commoner involvement in nobility is a positive thing for rp all around and should be encouraged.This area would be fairly small and hopefully have the feeling of a ton of interns in New York.This would also give each House a place to put their specific advertisements and proclamations because many house’s guards and staffs have been overlooked by people searching for work for their character such as House Blacks House Guard.Many people come into Regalia looking for that fantasy book power and politics experience and to many new players it can be a bit confusing on how to go about getting into noble rp(some even immediately apply to be in a noble house).I hope this would give all those people a place to rp together, OOCly give help to each other, and show people just getting into the noble scene the ropes.

2. FireFan96

FireFan96 Ever present, Ever seeing Staff Member Lore2

Might be something noble houses could do themselves. Rent a region for the sole purpose of barracks. I'll probably consider it once I obtain a worldguard region. Then my current house can be redesigned.

Add on: I don't like the idea of clumping all house staff from every family into a single area as a recruitment lodge, because it should be on the nobles to provide those outlets to their people.