Serpent Of The Ancients, A Cult.

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by SanguinePacman, Sep 7, 2020.

1. SanguinePacman

SanguinePacman REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE

[​IMG]

"You see things out at sea that some deem hallucination.
    In truth I saw something I wished it was.

The Ocean is deeper than you may know."

ᚬ = ᚭDescriptionᚮ = ᚯ

Power may exist in faith if you will it so, and channel it if you truly do have it.
    A currently anonymous individual is gathering those who would wish to join the congregation and take up this supposed faith and power, or simply join their ranks under a sort of religious yet also economic endeavor of being warriors or spies for hire.

ᚬ = ᚭEdictsᚮ = ᚯ

1. Power may be self acquired, however, the fruits of labor shall be shared to those who have earned it.

2. Those who oppose or disrespect The Serpent or The Serpent's followers shall have the wrath of it's congregate brought upon them befitting their disrespect.

3. Grievances among the congregate will be settled in one of three manners, Competition, Conflict, or Compromise

4. Aberrancy in it's form is a sort of power, and those who oppose it are simply the weak attempting to control the strong.

ᚬ = ᚭInductionᚮ = ᚯ

Send an IC Letter via Discord (KingInYellow#1957) or via forums if you’ve not the former.

A request for the letter is not to give a name but simply to ask if you will attend a meeting of sorts along with others who will apply for a sort of 'sermon.'

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Educated Educated x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 SanguinePacman, Sep 7, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  2. SanguinePacman

SanguinePacman REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE

((Brief Message to Bump This, If enough initial people apply by the 2nd of Next Month I'll likely host a gathering of some sort under the pretense of a meeting and or sermon.))