Sellswords For Hire!

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by H0on, May 1, 2017.

1. H0on

H0on Local goblin enthusiast

This notice would be posted on various noticeboards.

To whomever this may concern,

We are members of The Niloom Sellswords Guild who are looking for contractors as sellswords. As skilled warriors following The Code of Freisöldner we offer many different services. The sellswords listed below can be hired individually or as a whole. If you wish to hire any us, The Niloom Sellsword guild can be found in the Freisoldner Keep.

The Sellswords:
    Garret Ames - Current Guildmaster and experienced sellsword. Despite his young age Ames grew up in Arvost as a contestant in the cities arenas at the young age of fifteenth. Always being apart of the Sellsword lifestyle when he set to sea. Ames is experienced in sailing along with his own style of the Turral school.

Oskar de Santigo- Described himself as "The most handsome Sellsword, and also Mariposa" Either way a capable warrior and a trusted one.

Contractor Application:
    • IGN-
    • Approved Application-
    • Freisöldner Inspector tag- @LumosJared
    • Sellsword Tag-
    • Patriarch/ Matriarch Approval/Tag-
    • Proof Of Wealth-
    • Duration of Contract-
    @Voidemite @Varisus

• Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #1 H0on, May 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
  2. Arganam

Arganam Lord Brandt von Eisner

I Johnathan Birkwood am willing to hire you to work as a branch of the bronze antler, send me a letter if you are interested.

(OOC) PM me for details.

Bronze antler organization

3. B0neCh3wer

B0neCh3wer Mercenary

Greetings Guild Master Garrett Ames, My Name is Barrett Dukes, and I am currently working as a stand alone Mercenary. Having heard about you're guild I am very intrigued, Would you by any chance be able to take on a new member? Work has been hard to come by as of late and having a Guild to help me find work would be very beneficial. I have some experience in combat and have had basic training, as well as experience as a mercenary, If you are interested, please feel free to send me a letter, I make my home at Dockfront14. I hope to hear from you soon!
    -Barrett Dukes

Please find my char sheet attached so you can see and decide for yourself https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/barrett-dukes.50197/#post-616283

#3 B0neCh3wer, Jun 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2017