Seeking An Assistant

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Wumpatron, Jun 3, 2017.

1. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Das Wump

The notice would be pinned to the relevant public notice boards. It would be penned in a fairly legible, though meticulous font. At the base would be a wax seal bearing a sigil of the House Drache.

Page Break.png

To Whomever it May Concern,

What I require is someone who is able to fulfill tasks for myself. As I am reaching the end of my life I fear I am not as capable as I once was to fulfill mundane and trivial tasks. That is where this notice comes into effect.
    What I seek is a younger, more physically capable and eager pupil to do what it is I cannot. Namely letter delivery and generally meeting with those I require an audience with but cannot seek out on my own.
    Various other tasks may occur but they follow the same agenda.
    Any may apply, but only those with proper speech and presentation of themselves in noble circles will be admitted. First class citizens solely may apply.
    If interested pen a letter to the House Drache estate.

Signed,

Baron-Regent of Drachenburg

upload_2017-6-3_14-0-39.png

Page Break.png

OOC: This job will be fairly simple in terms of IC duties. All that I require is relative forum activity as I will be sending requests through that. Skype is also helpful, though not mandatory as of current. The details can be discussed through a PM over the forums if it becomes needed.
    The duties are very simple, at the very least you will need to find a character IG and tell them that the Baron-Regent of Drachenburg wants to arrange a meeting with them.
    Whenever I do send letters to the characters on the forums or Skype, etc. I will be saying that your character is the one delivering them.
    In a sense this would offer you some sort of character growth by introducing you to various noble circles. But remember, you are the one who has to use it IG. Don't expect me to send letters without utilizing you meeting with the person IG first. If anything, take this as a way to force instigation. So if anyone was having difficulties with Roleplay instigation I encourage them to apply as your character will more or less be told a script to adhere to with room for personal insertion.

Below is the application process:

An IC letter to the Baron-Regent why you should be accepted. Include whatever you feel would be necessary to say. Things such as culture, age, etc.

What to use OOC is the following:

IGN:
    Character Name:
    Access to Skype (Not mandatory, but preferred):​

2. AlysaPotato

AlysaPotato Daensquad

To the Baron-Regent of Drachenburg,

Greetings, My name is Fudail Bashshar, and I'm writing to you regarding your need of an assistant. I am 48 years old, but very healthy and physically fit. I'm currently looking for work, and I think I would be best suited for this job. Since I grew up here in Regalia, I'm fairly good with navigating within the city. I have no previous experience in assisting, but I assure you that I will be suitable for the job.

Spirit Bless,
    Fudail Bashshar
    IGN: HeyoFreyo
    Character Name: Fudail Bashshar
    Access to Skype: Yes​

3. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Das Wump

Bashshar,

You will be sufficient for the services I require, whether that be against my better judgement I hope not to have to consider. You will be contacted in the near future to discuss your prospect as a private courier for myself. Spirit guide you.

Signed,

Baron-Regent of Drachenburg

OOC: I know that you are relatively active both IG and on the forums so I feel like that will work fine. Welcome aboard and as the letter says, expect contact in the near future.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1