Archived Seasons

• Thread starter Thread starter Luxor Ignotis
  • Start date Start date
This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Luxor Ignotis

Not Registered
I think that it would be cool to have seasons in MassiveCraft.

Summer: Crops grow better, but there is low rain, and days are longer, and mobs spawn less.

Winter: Crops grow slower, it snows a lot, mobs spawn more, and nights are longer.

Fall: Crops grow decently, night/day is equal, mobs spawn at a regular amount.

Spring: Crops grow slightly faster, rains more, day/nights normal, mobs spawn slightly less.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Sounds like a neat idea. You should refine as to when and/or how the seasons are to change, however.

I find this to be quite an interesting idea. This I feel would really add to the immersive effect of the game. Massive is really trying to move towards having a strong RP base and I think personally that the addition of some sort of seasons with different weather patterns would really help immerse the players in the game and world itself.

(Another idea which I have seen implemented with other season mods on servers would be leaves change in the fall. Purely aesthetic but still really adds to gameplay.)

I think that it would be cool to have seasons in MassiveCraft.

Summer: Crops grow better, but there is low rain, and days are longer, and mobs spawn less.

Winter: Crops grow slower, it snows a lot, mobs spawn more, and nights are longer.

Fall: Crops grow decently, night/day is equal, mobs spawn at a regular amount.

Spring: Crops grow slightly faster, rains more, day/nights normal, mobs spawn slightly less.
But this would need a new World or basicly in every biome an other manner.

I don't want it snowing in the desert.....

Wait, wasn't this already suggested a few days ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.