Fenestrations Of Melir Season

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by HereticTakao, Jul 7, 2021.

1. HereticTakao

HereticTakao dark spirited demidevil

A Message for the Kathar of Regalia
    From Kaahl Representative Kabili Drulvaar

In light of Kathar Social Night happening this Sunday, I want to bring one of our less deadly cultural traditions to Regalia. The Fenestrations of Melir. If you are not familiar with this practice, I’ll give a brief explanation. Kathar shall approach outsiders (any non-Kathar) and present to them a black ribbon. They are then given two options. Either discard the ribbon, at the risk of being labeled an enemy of our people or wear it on their wrist- and are welcomely invited to spend time with us and learn about our culture for three days.

With that said, I declare that from now Wednesday the seventh to Saturday the thirty-first is the Fenestrations of Melir season. What makes this different from the normal is that the three-day period is extended to seven days. Should the individual choose to spend each one immersed in Kathar culture is up to them.

I encourage all Kathar to take part in the festivities.

Have a thrilling rest of your day,
    Signed
    Kabili Drulvaar
    Patriarch of Kaahl Drulvaar
    Kaahl Representative of the Crookback Council
    & Exceptional Hunter

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    #1 HereticTakao, Jul 7, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2021
  2. HereticTakao

HereticTakao dark spirited demidevil

OOC NOTE
    Just a little thought I had pertaining to this. If your character accepts a black ribbon, I heavily suggest you give yourself the Kathar role in the Roleplay Discord. Just so you know when Kathar-events are happening or similar things.