Saivalthar? Saivalthar.

Discussion in 'WIP Character Sheets' started by Bellorie, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Bellorie

Bellorie suvial supremacy

-- Basic Information --
    Full Name: Xylena Movril
    Race: Saivalthar Kathar
    Sexuality: power.
    Preferred Weapon: anything she can get her hands on, or her fists
    -- Inventory Information --
    Pocket Watch
    50-100 Regals
    Engraved necklace

-- Skill Information --

Total Points: 36 Age, 10 Hobby, 10 Talent, 5 Boost
    > + 15 Fist Combat ( Age )
    > + 10 Theatre Art ( Hobby + BOOST )
    > + 5 Mixology Art ( Hobby )
    > + 5 Painting Art ( Age )
    > + 6 Linguistic Science ( Age )
    - Wyld Altalar
    - Modern Altalar
    > + 3 Statecraft Command ( Talent )
    ( 10 Age unused, 7 Talent unused, )

-- Body Shape --

Physical Stat: 20 (15 Fist + 5 Theatre)
    Body Shape: Average
    Body Fat: Average

-- Languages --

Common (Free)
    Kathar Altalar (Parents)
    Modern Altalar (Studied - Linguistics)

Wyld Altalar (Studied - Linguistics)

-- Special Traits/Spells/Mutations --

Vampirism | Active | Von Kërle
    Servile Collar I
    Afflicted Life I
    Blood Feeding I
    Blood Eyes II
    Blood Curse I
    Vampiric Form I
    Cursed Soul I

Primal Horror I
    Belliard Horror I
    Super Self II
    Super Self IV
    Super Self V
    Blood Dance I
    Blood Dance II
    Blood Dance III
    Vampiric Familiar II
    Power Howl I
    Corvaic Will I
    When in her vampiric form, Xylena falls into a pale while form. Her skin remains a very light white, while her hair fades to gray and her eyelids become blank. Xylena, when in this form, refers to herself as "The One and Only."

Mutations
    Void Ocular - Deep Purple
    Void Horns
    Void Sight

Void Tears

-- Visual Information --
    Eye Color: crimson red (vampirism)
    Hair Color: dirty black with hints of a deep purple
    Hair Style: always pinned up
    Skin Color: milky white lined with purple tattoos
    Clothing: tight fitted tops with pants and boots
    Height: 5'9 (175.26 cm)

-- Personality
    --

The Core List
    Character Alignment
    > Chaotic Neutral
    Character Personality
    > Commander
    - 60% Extraverted, 59% Intuitive, 81% Thinking, 69% Judging
    Character's Religion
    > Herphalas, 9/10
    > Woldemar, 5/10

-- Relationships --
    tbd

-- Life Story --
    Within the Dread Empire, Xylena Movril was born the youngest of two kids to Ruclarian Movril and Zofrosia Movril. She grew up in a house of powerful, determined parents who were politicians. All the Movril family craved was everlasting power. The younger years of the kids childhood revolved around the two learning the basics of life and religion. At a very, very young age, Xylena was introduced to the worship of Herphalas, or The Bleeding Crown.

Xylena spent most of her younger years worshipping Herphalas and developing several hobbies, such as painting. Her creations included, but were not limited too, very religious creations, battle scene portraits and even castles and locations that she called "Her Own". Her older brother, Mavi, was very manipulative of those around him, which Xylena ended up picking up on herself. She was never really successful at education, but found her way around things. Even at the age of 6, she manipulated her parents, her teachers, and the friends that she had. Because of this, many people tend to stray away from wherever she was. Her and her brother loved one another, but were very physical with one another. They fought, wrestled, and used anything in reach to harm one another.

Within her teenage years, Xylena taught the younger Kathar about the Void and the power it holds, hoping to spread its word. She preached about made up stories she had created, or that her mother had told her, often scaring the children. Alongside this, she went through many rituals to devote herself to the Void and its power, developing a much more mutated look. For her age, Xylena looked much older than she actually was with tattoos running across her body as well as piercings along her ears and nose. She continued devoting herself to the Void in as many ways as she could think of, inscribing on herself, mutations, etc.

Xylena and her brother departed from their family and moved to Ithania when they were 21. Here, they pursued more political means, attempting to run their own business and create their own following. Many of the Ailor disapproved of their looks and their practices, often avoiding them when they were out in public. One day when at a tavern with her brother, Xylena attracted a certain Kathar by the name of Darzath. The two Kathar instantly clicked, becoming inseparable from one another. Together, they pursued further practice of worship. Darzath introduced Xylena to the worship of Woldemar. Seeing as Xylena wasn't a vampire, yet, she found it odd but nonetheless found power through him. As the years passed by, Xylena continued her hobbies and worshipping while sticking alongside Darzath. The day after Xylena's 26th birthday when the two were celebrating, Xylena and Darzath spent the evening together celebrating by playing games, preaching of the void and partying. She was introduced to his friends, which happened to be vampires. That night when taking her home, Darzath had fed on and infected Xylena with vampirism. The next few days were living hell for the Kathar as aches and chills took over her body, unknowing of what had happened. When she had discovered that she had become a vampire, at first, Xylena was very unhappy. She confronted Dar and it soon became physical, as she was not well at controlling her rage. Eventually, she had forgiven him and learned to love the power that came with being a Von Kërle.

When Xylena was 28, she had learned that Darzath was attacked and killed by a coven of vampires, claiming that he "had betrayed them and their youth". This news broke Xylena, the woman becoming filled with all sorts of emotions; sadness, anger, frustration, loneliness. She had planned her revenge on the coven and was determined to defeat them; and so she did. With the help of Darzath's friends, Xylena had gotten her revenge on the coven that had killed her one true love. The rest of the year was spent alongside her dead lover's friends, assisting and protecting them wherever they went. She soon became the head of "Her Own," the name she called her own coven. As her coven and power grew, Xylena handed leadership over to Darzath's best friend, Zekaria.

On Xylena's 29th birthday, she had decided to part ways with the town she once called home. She board a ship unknowing of the destination, and ended up in the holy city of Regalia. With her world now town apart, her only goal in mind was to find those like her who she could call family, and gain her power once more.

#1 Bellorie, Mar 20, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2021