Rp Group Advertisement (looking For Players)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Discussion' started by Miss_Bumble, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Miss_Bumble

Miss_Bumble BeeBee

Those who are in the roleplay discord may have already seen this in player announcements, but for those who haven't...
    Hello! I'd like to propose an offer for anyone looking for a character to make, but have no real basis to start off, no idea of what to do with them, or just wish to buckle down with a long lasting plot with a small group.

@GalacticOblivion and @Sculumba being my rp buds, we're doing a long but mostly planned out, character development based story with a Yanar, a Songaskian, and an Ailor. My character (a Yanar named Leilatha) happens to have a lot of characters from her backstory that can serve as being apart of their strong bonded group, or as personal antags based on their own lore, and I was wondering about seeing if anyone would like to play them, as some people have issues figuring out what to settle on or how to spice things up.

Characters like these include:

• Yanar (3-5 of them)
    • Cielothar (2-5 of them)
    • Kathar (2-5 of them,)
    • Any race without an established backstory (Daen region)

A lot of these characters have no confirmed names, gender, appearance, or for some backstory/personality, depending on the character selected, certain things would need to be unchangeable, but it's kept as flexible as possible for people to join in without feeling 100% unable to contribute anything. Specifics on what the characters come from, group origins, and concepts can be discussed in DM's.
    Be warned if you're interested, we like our memes and such, but we are a very plan based character focused group, so we do try and help each other on ic interactions, character arcs, and overall trying to keep things exciting but not too intense, though will be here for a long while given the types of things we wish to do on our time in massive.
    We're a mainly discord-speaking group, if you own discord, DM Bee <3#4292 for more info and further planning, or start a conversation with me on here for more info if you're interested :)

P.S. She told me to so I'm going to, @GalacticOblivion is s t i n k y.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #1 Miss_Bumble, Jul 23, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
  2. Miss_Bumble

Miss_Bumble BeeBee

Also I am not great at navigating these forums so I apologize if I seem very ehg with this approach-
    but, I hope you're having a good day :)
    whoever may be reading

• Like Like x 1
  3. GalacticOblivion

GalacticOblivion SHSL Shuichi Saihara Enthusiast

who is this GalacticOblivion and why do they sound like a stinky peepee poopoo head?

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1