Archived Rp Battles Instead Of One Sided Raids.

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisVenom

The Venomous
Reaction score
I've been thinking lately and I came across the idea that instead of boring raids, there should be actual battles with specific rules which can even benifit people who aren't Premium.
First of all, to give yanar more popularity, In a specific battle terrain, (maybe built or just some land), takers are the medic meaning so players aren't allowed to attack yanars in battle and yanars can only heal. Also, players can now assign a time for a battle to take place with coords, people who wish to help a side, may, but people can't just jump in and troll as that would be ruining RP, also, instead of little raid groups, people will focus on gathering soldiers. For example, I would love to see a Roman army such as 9th roleplay into battle, also when horses come out it will be even better. We will also have archers and such keep a front line and ICU more. Present your ideas.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This would be good for larger factions with active members but even for them it would be hard to organise enough people. I love the idea of proper battles rather than messy, unorganised raids, but as I say the organisation and numbers needed would make it very hard to pull off.

I know, but this isn't enforced its recommended and its gonna be hard to organise so things like this doesnt happen every hour[DOUBLEPOST=1371589853,1371589755][/DOUBLEPOST]And I don't see the point of someone starting a battle against small factions, in those cases, people could just raid them.[DOUBLEPOST=1371589884][/DOUBLEPOST]And allies would be involved

Yeah, I would love to see this kind of thing happen.,.. But than again, trying to get so many people to actually do as they are told would be pretty difficult and frustrating, If someone could pull this off in a raid, just once, it would in-courage everyone to get their armies like that.

This will be better for historians like me, for more strategic battles than just raids.

Status
Not open for further replies.