Roy Argus Bloodheart

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by NoePi3Cakes, Aug 28, 2020.

1. NoePi3Cakes

NoePi3Cakes

Basic Information
    • Full Name:Roy Argus BloodHeart
    • Race: Nautilaan Ailor (Alais Brood bloodline)
    • Sexuality: Straight
    • Preferred Weapon: Longsword
    • Racial Boosts: Sword Combat
    Skill Information
    Total Points: 50 + 10 Hobby +10 Talent +5 Racial Boost
    • Sword Combat Skill+20 [+5 Racial Boosts]
    • Medical Science Skill+10
    • General Command+10 [Talent]
    • Stealth rogue skill+10
    • Sailing Art +10
    • Theatre Arts+10 [Hobby]

Special Traits/Spells/Mutations

Crimson Form:
    His when he is in crimson form his arms and his entire back fully marked show in crimson red his family's crest his eyes become crimson red as well. After coming out of his crimson form his return to his normal state and the crest receded into his skin.

Mutations[Brood Inactive]

Crimson Silence:
    tems held (like Clockwork or weapons) and stationary items used (like doors and hatches) do not produce any sound when used by the Vampire. Furthermore, the Vampire does not produce audible footsteps on any surfaces, nor release any bodily odors that would allow those races with strong smell to detect their presence from merely standing near them.

Crimson Lies: The Vampire is able to target one person per day to alter their mind into believing something is the opposite of what they believe to be true, however the Vampire needs to specifically know what is being targeted (the victim has to specifically verbalize the truth that the Vampire wishes to reverse, this cannot be used to implant new things). For example, if a person speaks about how they believe that their brother is committing adultery, the Vampire can cast this ability to alter the mind of the victim to believe the exact opposite, that their brother is in fact very loyal. This Ability changes the entire memory and evidence perception of the victim, as if they had never believed the opposite to be true to begin with, and they will have no memory of when or how they changed their mind. They will continue to believe this new false version of truth until they are given irrefutable evidence to prove the contrary. This can also involve really silly things like convincing someone the sky is red, though when they look at the sky during the day, they will obviously have the spell broken as they can irrefutably see the sky being blue. When this spell is broken, they do suddenly remember their original belief and reasons for that belief, but cannot decide or recall when their opinion was changed or how.

Crimson Graces: For any action involving the Proficiency Dextrous Rogue Skill (such as Theft, Quick Fingers, Sleight of Hand), when detected or having failed a /dice roll, the Character may perform another /dice roll as a form of saving graces from failure. If this roll fails however, there cannot be another roll until the next unique action.

Crimson Dressage: The Vampire is able to change the appearance of their clothing, add, or remove clothing magically and instantly, either with an aesthetic magical transformation, or simply instantly. This change can also alter the fabric, texture, color, or patterns on worn clothing. Clothing that is magically produced dissipates as soon as it leaves the body of the Vampire. This ability can be seen through by either +10 Perception Training or +10 Bodycare TrainingProficiency, allowing them to see through any usage of clothing to disguise identity, meaning they cannot tell it is magical clothing, but can tell the identity of the Vampire beneath if they are attempting to disguise themselves.

Crimson Cloaking: he Vampire can target any one person (and one person only) and turn completely invisible to them, where they cannot perceive any sounds they make, except for their voice. This only targets one person, and as soon as this person leaves Emote Distance, or the Vampire targets another person, they can see the Vampire again. This Ability can be used in combat, however if the Vampire harms the target in any way, this target can see them again, and becomes immune to this ability for the next 24 hours. The Vampire can still make themselves unseen to other people, but attacking any of them will also make them immune for 24 hours. This ability requires some seconds to take effect so it cannot be shuttered between people for skipping invisibility.

Nautilaan Lineage
    Infallible Navigator
    Iron Gut
    Favored by the sea

Body Shape
    • Athletic body shape
    • Average body fat
    • body section: 20 + 7.5 + 2.5 = 30.0
    Languages

Common (learned in childhood)

Visual Information
    • Eye Color: rusty (not quite red) brown
    • Hair Color: blonde
    • Hair Style: casual style
    • Skin Color:Pale
    • Clothing: Casual clothing
    • Height: 5'9

The Core List
    • Choose your Character Alignment
      • Answer: True Neutral
    • Choose your Character Personality Type
      • Answer: Virtuoso Personality
    Relationship
    *Lilly meet Roy the first time he came into the area and since then they had been friends until he told her how he felt.

LIFE STORY:

Born into in Alais Brood bloodline family and Roy live his life like any normal childhood would be. Every day went to look at the ocean to see if he can see anything out there. He loved the ocean so much he wanted to know what was out there pass the waters he knows. Roy was 7 years old when is family was attacked and killed by a group of sanguine in front of him for no reason. Ever since the tragically of is family he would never forgive the ones that killed the only people that he loved and told himself that he would never join any coven. For half a year he's been by himself until one day sees a man training in his front yard a massive long sword the man ask Roy if he was lost Roy asked the man if he can make him if he can show him how to use the man's long sword and so the man lets Roy learn to master a swordsman and training under him. Under his master's hard and intense style of training he was able to sharpen his swordsmanship.

For 8 years training and mastering with his weapon of choice a one handed long sword. At the age of 16 his master makes him fully trained master in the art of long-swords and tell's him of how much skill he has, and leaves his master to go off around the world exploring new areas, new places. For 16 years on his journey he helps little towns and villages in training with swords to protect their people from any intruder, so they don't lose everything they had liked he once lost. At the age of 32 he comes to Regalia.

• Like Like x 1
    #1 NoePi3Cakes, Aug 28, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
  2. NoePi3Cakes

NoePi3Cakes

@Caelamus
    I am done with the things you told me fix about my forum.

3. Caelamus

Caelamus Sir Honeybear the chronic druid main Supremium

Vampires don't have a respect for religion.

This needs to be more descriptive and have more red, you have a lot more freedom to create something interesting if you desire.

There is a lot more room for detail, try to maintain at least three paragraphs as a minimum. There is also an underwhelming level of detail surrounding the deaths of his family, elaborate more on this. There are also a number of grammatical errors. I think instead of encountering a weird group of assassins, maybe he was instead enlisted into the school of Turall which fits what you want to do without the edgy assassin part.

Tag me and highlight edits when you are done.

4. NoePi3Cakes

NoePi3Cakes

@Caelamus
    I have completed all the things you told me to fix.

I got rid of the religion if I need to put it back to say
    Vampires don't have a respect for religion or something there then please tell me.

I added more to Roy's crimson form.

And I have did the minimum amount on my paragraphs.

#4 NoePi3Cakes, Aug 29, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2020
  5. Caelamus

>Origin is vague and does not convey that he is infact a brood and born to a family of Alais.
    >Why are vampires murdering eachother?
    >Why would some man pluck up a random child and teach him the way of the blade?
    >There aren't really any specialized group of assassins in lore, this is unnecessary to the backstory and makes it seem more edgy rather than contributing to a believable narrative. There are schools such as Turall, Darkmark that convey a sort of 'rogue, assassin' esque niche while occupying the mercenary sphere. Review through the lore on the wiki and the relevant schools. There is a lot of room to make something interesting with what you want to do than the generic "my family was killed by vampires and now I'm an assassin."
    >Why does meeting a lovely lady all alone change his life?

There are a number of grammatical errors in this application, these two being an example, review your spelling or alternatively run the application through programs like grammarly that assist in writing.

There are grammatical errors here.

Tag me and highlight edits when you are done, though I would encourage you to not rush yourself to produce a life story that makes sense within the scope of lore, justifies proficiency and fits what you want to do with the character beyond the stereotypical setting of 'parents being murdered, now i'm an assassin.' There are schools however that fit what you want to do, and I would encourage you read through them. You have about a week to come up with something, so don't rush yourself and take time.

6. NoePi3Cakes

NoePi3Cakes

@Caelamus
    I editing it and its not done but can you tell me what I'm missing now so I know what's left to do please?

7. Caelamus

8. NoePi3Cakes

NoePi3Cakes

@Caelamus
    I edited my forum can you check it when you have the time thanks.

9. Caelamus

Athletic training no longer exists, some of this character's proficiency are no longer applicable. Review the proficiency page for information pertaining to the update.

10. NoePi3Cakes

NoePi3Cakes

@Caelamus
    I have updated my character's proficiency information now.

11. Caelamus