Roster Of Meritorious Kathar

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Iyyiushi, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Iyyiushi

Iyyiushi Refugee Supremium

[ The following letter was released in all parts of Regalia. It includes Common, Kathar Altalar, and Modern Altalar translations.]

Attention, Attention!​
    Kathar of Regalia, those of good legal standing and in support of the Regalian Empire:​

I am Cazna Gahan, as per my request to Duchess van Hal at the Commoner's Assembly, I'm compiling a registry of those wishing to pursue Meritorious Kathar status. As it stands, any Solstithar specifically and those of other tribes of upright ethical fiber. Such a Kathar must NOT be of illegal status. Simply pen me a letter with your full name and Kaahl if applicable, and tribe. Such a Kathar must be loyal to the Regalian Empire. Such a Kathar must NOT be a member of an unlawful religion, such as Katharism or general Void worship.

Respectfully,
    Cazna Gahan

OOC: Send me a DM on discord - Iyyiushi#2396

Template - Player Name | Character Name | Tribe | Character Application

2. Iyyiushi

Iyyiushi Refugee Supremium

-placeholder-

edit:
    • 19:20 est, 7.20.2021 - fixed sentence on religious affiliation. From a must be member of, to not member of illegal faith.

3. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

A letter was stamped beside the announcement, a laurel seal marking the top.

To whom it may concern,

As a general notice, this "Meritorious Kathar Status" does not exist underneath the Commoner Executive. Please do not misread the statement of Cazna Gahan as claiming that it does.

It was recommended that a list of those possibly deserving any recognition be made before such a "status" was deemed, as there is no point in its creation if such individuals do not exist.

Thank you,
    Duchess Haeddi Jehanne van Hal
    Commoner Executive
    Privy Officer

4. LadyLekku

LadyLekku Fiber Viber Supremium

Another letter,

Mrs. Gahan, you have no authority within the Alms Ministry to promote or advocate any such status, as the position does not exist. If you pose as a Commoner's Executive again, you'll be barred from the Ministry locations.

To any others, you are welcome, as always, to apply for Meritorious status with the actual Commoner's Executive, her Grace Haeddi van Hal, and only her. This applies to people of all races, who are all held to the same stipulations.

Glory to the Empire, and its people.
    Archduchess Sivrid Sorenvik
    Alms Minister
    Valsung and Jovrlov of the Velheim