Reverential Address ~ On Redemption

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by _GoldWolf_, Aug 19, 2019.

1. _GoldWolf_

_GoldWolf_ Regalian Lesser Noble

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Segen des Geistes
    auf dich

From the desk of the High Reverend Manfried II

[​IMG]

After a conversation recently, I thought to write about redemption. Through the Divine Spirit’s immense mercy, lesser races and other such beings are allowed to have another chance at life upon this world. All non-Humans were those who in past lives have sinned and now have another chance at reaching the Everwatch. They were denied entry, yet the Spirit took pity and allowed them to live once more in a life of redemption before the Imperial Spirit’s holy gaze.

Now, you a non-Human may be asking, how can I redeem myself? How can I be able to ascend to the Everwatch one day? Such are questions easily answered, yet not so easily done. The simple answer is embrace Unionism. Show the utmost gratitude towards the Spirit for their mercy through service to the Divine Spirit’s chosen race. Serve the Ailor and Regalian Empire, reject other false faiths, learn the Creeds, pray, work. All these deeds of good and fidelity will allow you to be reborn as an Ailor and soon finally and permanently join your brothers and sisters of the faith with the Spirit.

However, as I stated, these acts are not so easily done, not because they are inherently difficult, yet because they are not a one time deal. They will require your life to be devoted to the Unionist cause. You cannot simply do all these things and then become complacent. Become lazy. Become quiet and still. Such is not the Unionist way. You must continue to work towards your goals. Continue to work towards the goals of the Spirit. Continue to uphold the Great Way along with all those who serve.

Now, you may continue to say, how? How can I do this when the Empire, Church, and State do not offer me the chance to do so? Such is seemingly a common thing to hear. Yet all those who say this are incorrect. All those who object to this “blatant inequality” are wrong. Why? Firstly, the Empire offers you many chances many a time. The Violet Order allows you to be collared and recognized. You are permitted to serve the Empire. You merely must have a willingness to do so. And to all those who object to their place within society. You are a lesser race and it is not your place to be equal. In your past life you have sinned and through the Spirit’s mercy you have been allowed another chance.

So I call to all those who have been offered the chance to be redeemed. You can be redeemed. You are offered such chances left and right. Take it! Embrace the Spirit! Serve the Empire! Show the will to return to the true faith and the Spirit’s blessed light. And to those who have already embraced the true path. Continue! We encourage you to continue in your service. Encourage you to continue on your path to the Everwatch.

With such concluded, I leave all those of the non-Human races with a prayer. A prayer of thanks to the Spirit. And to all servants of the Spirit, Spirit’s Blessings be upon you.

Divine Spirit,
    I thank you,
    Thank you for another chance,
    I apologize for my sins and promise to work,
    Work in adherence to the Creeds,
    Work hard to spread your faith,
    Spread your word to all,
    I promise to uphold the Great Way,
    And serve you,
    For you saved me,
    Neben Mir.

[​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 8
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Chapstxcks

Chapstxcks Knight

“Neben Mir.” Karp said to Eric after they read the notice before starting breakfast
    @Panda_bear

3. rimacutem

rimacutem Local dwarf

Justinian Pomeroy seeing this stops for a while and think about it. "Reborn as a Ailor? I am sure that it is supposed to be reborn as a human. Why is he leaving out Qadir and Sihai? Something smells here."

4. G0atfather

G0atfather The G0atfather

Damon sips his wine, "I'm going to be reborn as a squirrel at this point.." he laughs, before returning to the book he was reading in his study.

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  5. Panda_bear

Panda_bear

"Nebern Mir" Eric says along with Karp.

@Chapstxcks

6. Nirnro0t

Nirnro0t Always smirking

A red-headed Altalar read over this notice, scowling. “Blah, blah, blah,” she mused, tipping her head back with a groan and rolling her eyes, “rotten, stupid Unionist shite, what an ass. Should’ve stayed in hiding if only to bloody avoid seeing this pish.” She remarked, turning and sauntering off as she threw her hood over her head, muttering to herself in a drawling voice, “Unionists...just wait till they see,” a cold smirk spread over her lips as she rounded a corner and disappeared into the dark alleyways.

• Educated Educated x 1