Response To An Uncivilized Threat

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by KitchenRefugee, Dec 28, 2023.

1. KitchenRefugee

KitchenRefugee Morrlond Enjoyer Supremium

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    A notice can be found attached to noticeboards across Regalia,
    with an emphasis to the ones by Floral Court.

[​IMG]
    Before I even get to the real message I wish to convey, I'd like to make it clear that I am aware of the trouble my half-brother Cuixtli has faced. By no means do I condone the assisting of demons by writing this, and I even offer my assistance if someone may need an exorcist to banish one from Aloria.

To take one's life is no deed to be done lightly. To take a life takes coldness and cruelty I would like to believe most who this letter reaches lack. To even threaten such a thing cannot be taken lightly either. With that in mind, I ask you, Hunter Arianwen: What gives you the right to threaten my brother's life?

You have told Cuixtli he is "lucky he is around the city so much or you would have dealt with him", only to proceed with an attempt to kill one of his beloved butterflies out of anger. Because of this I wish to meet with you in person and discuss this. I can only hope to bring you to your senses so you may apologise to Cuixtli yourself. Regardless, the matter with the demon has already been handled by the Aelrrigan Order, who were the ones with the authority to deal with such in the first place.

Lady Allynna Mecatl,
    Ordvaan in training for Mana

• Powerful Powerful x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. bahmboozled

bahmboozled bahmboozling Staff Member Lore1

[​IMG]

Something emblematic can be found on the following notice, almost serving as an afternote to what the Ordvaan above had written.

• Powerful Powerful x 7