• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Regalian Union For Medics And Apothecary.

Hell0There

Beggar
Reaction score
Alb2x0O.png

Regalian Union for Medics and Apothecary
Alb2x0O.png

Who We Are

The Regalian Union for Medics and Apothecary is a Union, a group of like minded people who wish to advance and progress our knowledge and our prowess in Regalia, ones who band together to progress Medical knowledge. It is society that will exchange knowledge and resources, in order to aid others. We promote the use of any means of healing, as long as it does not hurt any individual. The Union's leader is currently Caedmon Sùdrach.

Alb2x0O.png

tumblr_pv02p22SZk1we2d77o1_540.gifv

Alb2x0O.png

What We Wish To Do

We wish to obtain and share knowledge for the entire medical community. Share our resources such as alchemy and thoughts. Such as rubyflower, poppymilk which are sought after resources especially for new medical practitioners. We also wish, eventually to change the Regalian law surrounding certain aspects. Certain techniques that allow for safe and efficient healing that does not expend unnecessary resources. After all, why should we be unable to help a patient due to a law, when we could help them. With no pain, and no resources expended. There is no excuse for not helping those who are in need.

Alb2x0O.png

Philosophy

Our philosophy is simple. "We must aid those who are in need, by any means short of causing harm." An oath, is optional. It is one that I personally was taught and live by.

"I swear by any and all divinities, all governments and all people I have come across, of the highest order, making them my witnesses, that I will carry out, according to my ability and judgment, this oath and this indenture.

to teach them this art, if they want to learn it, without fee or indenture; to impart precept, oral instruction, and all other instruction to my own children, the children of my teacher, and to indentured pupils who have taken the Healer's oath, but to nobody else.

I will use those dietary regimens which will benefit my patients according to my greatest ability and judgment, and I will do no harm or injustice to them. Neither will I administer a poison to anybody when asked to do so, nor will I suggest such a course. I will not use the knife, not even, verily, on sufferers from disease.

Into whatsoever houses I enter, I will enter to help the sick, and I will abstain from all intentional wrong-doing and harm, especially from abusing the bodies of man or woman, bond or free. And whatsoever I shall see or hear in the course of my profession, as well as outside my profession in my intercourse with men, if it be what should not be published abroad, I will never divulge, holding such things to be holy secrets.

Now if I carry out this oath, and break it not, may I gain for ever reputation among all men for my life and for my art; but if I break it and forswear myself, may the opposite befall me."

Alb2x0O.png

Who We Need

We require those with any medical knowledge, any alchemists and any of those with healing abilities. For to help those who are in need of healing, those of the knowledge and skills to do so, are mandatory.

Secondly, we need people with resources and access to Alchemy ingredients and such. We already have a few, however it is always appreciated to have more, to encourage communication and growth between these communities and people.

Thirdly, we require protectors that can aid us and protect us when we do heal. These people are invaluable yet tricky to come across. As we need people who will agree and spread our ideals with others, and not harm people that have no reason to be harmed. Such only creates more work for us.

Lastly, we have a need for people that will search for new people to join us, and new techniques. We hope to eventually regulate techniques between those that are ethical, those that agree with our morals of not causing harm and those that do not. And are thus unethical.

Alb2x0O.png

a9b547ec138b97e91688eba0ece70217.gif

Alb2x0O.png

Closing Statements

It is important that we all get together and prevent further bans on medical applications. The people that make the laws and rules, for a majority are not thinking about us, and how we help our patients. Whether you agree with our points or not, this is realistically true. They can no consider everything, it is up to us, the citizens to make them aware of the ramifications of these actions and laws put into place.

If any of the information shared interests you, and you wish to be a part of this group. Please, contact me, Caedmon Sùdrach about it. I work currently at many places, however you may send me mail to this address (Greygate room #???) or to the my places of work. Such as the Morbus Imperium and others. Thank you all very much for reading this, I hope to receive information from you soon.

Good day and may health be bestowed upon you all.
Caedmon Sùdrach, Speaker of the Regalian Union for Medics and Apothecary.

Alb2x0O.png

Last edited:
OOC Information:
This roleplay group has a heavy emphasis on IC relationships and happenings to drive the organization's direction. This means that you can expect more than your average medic/healing roleplay, mentorship roleplay, and tavern roleplay, as it will involve interpersonal moments, potential engagement with other roleplay groups, and plenty of conflicts beyond and within the Union.
It should be assumed that the vast majority of this forum thread such as the ideology, and the fact that Caedmon leads such, is OOC knowledge, but can be discovered IC.

---------

Applications:

Applications are first reviewed on an OOC basis for good community standing and adherence to RP conduct. If this passes, then acceptance to work at the Clinic is based solely on IC interaction and perspective. The letter is reviewed, and, on most occasions, an IC meeting is arranged.
IGN:
Character Name:
Designation (ex: Medic, Healer, Protector, Alchemist etc):
Character Application (encouraged, but not required; if unavailable, please describe your character):
Have you been Jailed/Muted/Banned? If so, please explain:
Discord Tag (required):

(Using Ana's format with her permission)

Last edited: