Regalian Times #4

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by ThePear, Jun 29, 2020.

1. ThePear

ThePear Pear

Regalian Times Edition 4

Magic Banned!!!
    At the most recent noble assembly meeting, a new law was passed. This law stated that "To publicly utilize Magic save for those enlisted as Court Mages, is illegal." Magic in Regalia is officially banned from use! The Regalian times do not have an opinion on the matter. So we took to the streets to see what other people have to say about it. "This is a good thing because magic is hurting our jobs!", "What is magic? ... also I never learned what a werebear is", "What, they banned magic!, That's not fair, magic is super useful for society", "I guess this means more focus would be put on inventing mundane weapons, better Pureteks anyone?", "We should build a wall, and make the magic users pay for it (Joke)!", "Can you please get out before I call the cops" As you can see here public opinion is divided on the new law.

Who is Nagrund?
    People all over the empire have one big question in mind, Who is Nagrund? The identity of this Nagrund is currently unknown, so we sent our best reporters of the Regalian Times to try and find who is this Nagrund. Although despite our good work, all we
    were able to get is rumors, and others saying he is secretly a vampire, some more crazy people think that he is noble, although most are saying he is just another sewer dweller. We took to the streets to get peoples opinions on the matter, "Nagrund is the Lord Chancellor and they are working with the Aliens!", "Almost heaven, West Angliaaa", "They should build a wall and make Nagrund pay for it (Reused Joke)", "He is a werebear, I know it", "What is a Nagrund?", "Nagrund is an alien and he came to steal our water!" As seen here the public is confused about the whole Nagrund matter, it seems that Nagrund will remain a mysterious figure for a while.

Is the Lich Lord dead?
    Rumors have begun to circulate that the powerful enemy of the state called the 'Lich Lord' Is dead. Currently, these are just rumors and the bounty for the Lich Lord is still up, but he may very well be dead. These Rumors are popping up because the 'Lich Lord' has not had activity in Regalia as of recently. Some are saying that a sexy vampire hunter killed him, others are saying he died of natural causes, some are saying a Vampire or a Werebeast killed him, and some are saying he overdosed on drugs. Although at the moment these are rumors, people all over the empire pray that these rumors are true. I, the editor of the Regalian Times, think that he overdosed on drugs because just look at him, he looks like a fucking skeleton, spirit knows what shit he is taking. I think the people who should take the Lich bounty are the drug dealers.

How will the magic ban effect Regalia? Who is Nagrund really? and did the Lich Lord overdoes on Addictive drugs? Find out next time on the Regalian times!

Also remember you can subscribe to the Regalian times
    Just reply to this thread in a post saying that you are subscribing

• Powerful Powerful x 4
    #1 ThePear, Jun 29, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
  2. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

"Where's the kaffee?!"

• Educated Educated x 1
  3. Iyyiushi

Iyyiushi Refugee Supremium

-subscribe-

• Constructive Constructive x 1
  4. GRIST_

GRIST_ The Antagonist Premium

What is this absurd bullshit?” Estlin chirped.

Hey - Hey Ren!? Is that skeleton dead?” The small Jester yelled from across the room. Secretly hoping as due to his nature it was true. Though he did well not to show it.

@Ebrima

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

"I am beginning to think they make up these people's responses."

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Kingdom56

Kingdom56 Only if being a meme-dealer was a real profession.

"Eeeeeh?! Well, maybe.. I mean, I 'aven't seen 'im for a while. And, I suppose it wouldn't be outside 'is character.. Lemme check." The Abyssal replied with a wave of his hand to the Jester with an ample amount of lax indifference in his tone.

@CRASHIR

• Immersive Immersive x 2
  7. NebulaePrimo

NebulaePrimo The Everwatcher :powerful:

Somewhere in the city, Maxwell grumbles about yellow journalism, picks up a quill, and clears off a desk that has gathered too much dust.

• Powerful Powerful x 1