Archived Regalian Orphanage

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DankeeYankee

Senator
Reaction score
The title kind of tells you everything.
I've seen many children running around Regalia and me and someone else were thinking.
Regalian Orphanage.
Him being a small tigran, he thought of the idea of making a RP orphanage within Regalia where children role-players could actually role-play being in an orphanage.

Any information that would make this orphanage good for RP, please comment below.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Well I'd say a fair amount of the children running around have parents, so an orphanage wouldn't exactly work, but something to the effect, yes

I support. What city DOESNT have a place for the homeless or the orphans? I mean, we wouldn't want them running around harrassing people would we? -.-

Would be cool although orphanages creep me out

I have gotten a lot of orphan children running up to me in Rp saying, 'my parents are both dead and I am homeless T-T" or something along those lines.

I wouldn't mind an orphanage so that a character doesn't seem like a complete jerk for turning away a homeless, parentless, starving child. xD

Wouldn't we need an Orphanage worker to manage the place?

+Support
Just so long as you don't put me in it.

I support. What city DOESNT have a place for the homeless or the orphans? I mean, we wouldn't want them running around harrassing people would we? -.-
A city that can just dump them into a sewer instead of taking care of them?

Supported.
As I have an 8 year old character who is kind of an orphan, considering her mother has a fatal disease and her father is deceased, she needs a place to live.

Supported! Though almost every single orphan would probably run away from the orphanage all the time. Still...

I think there should be an orphanage in the poor district and then one out of it. I support this idea though.

Supported!

This is fantastic idea and I think it would be great rather than random kids screaming "I'M HOMELESS ADOPT ME NOA!"

The title kind of tells you everything.
I've seen many children running around Regalia and me and someone else were thinking.
Regalian Orphanage.
Him being a small tigran, he thought of the idea of making a RP orphanage within Regalia where children role-players could actually role-play being in an orphanage.

Any information that would make this orphanage good for RP, please comment below.
Sounds. Like yer gunna need a Spider-Man :D
Peter parker at your service!!

If you hurt the kids I hurt you.

Supported

I've seen quite a few children wandering around and going up to people saying they need a home and so on. Why not give them one?

Luthien
[[We can grind the orphans into taco meat, for the pizzas.]]

Good idea DrFong, who needs an orphanage when you can get free labour? And Lady Rose and Luthien, that's horrible, orphans are to stringy, they need to be plumb for mince.

Huh, this makes me want to play as a child Yanar, maybe i should... little cabbage plant running around stealing apples, yes hmm

LE SUPPORT

I like this idea. Plus, it would be nice to have all the kids off the streets.
Therefor, I

SUPPORT :)

I've seen many children running around looking for a family, including my role-play character's friend. I think it would be a fine idea to add a orphanage.

Bsavs
we could put all the poor, lonely little children neglected by their noble parents in there<3

w9mUkQH.png

All hungry orphans are reminded that Dr. Fong has many cookies and treats for them. All orphans should explore around the left side of my mansion to find the trail of candy I left for them. I love children so much, it pains me to see so many of them just sitting around on the street with nothing to do. I will find useful work for them to do and mold them into productive members of society.

Mr. Dr. Senator Fong - Lover & Supporter of Regalian Orphans

((It's almost exactly like this except Mrs. Hannegan is an abusive clown..))

All hungry orphans are reminded that Dr. Fong has many cookies and treats for them. All orphans should explore around the left side of my mansion to find the trail of candy I left for them. I love children so much, it pains me to see so many of them just sitting around on the street with nothing to do. I will find useful work for them to do and mold them into productive members of society.

Mr. Dr. Senator Fong - Lover & Supporter of Regalian Orphans
OH YIS CANDY! ♥ Wait... wat. >.>"

Status
Not open for further replies.