Archived Regalian Jobs

• Thread starter Thread starter Luxor Ignotis
  • Start date Start date
This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Luxor Ignotis

Not Registered
Bakers- People can purchase server special pastries with item meta.

Blacksmith- Special server tools with item meta.

Priests- Perform Exorcisms to demons.

Librarian- Will be in charge of the new library.

Real Estate- Help people find Regalian Houses to buy.

Reporter- Makes reports for the Daily Creeper (this one is driving off of a thread which had the idea of the Daily Creeper being an actual newspaper.)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Priests don't excorsice demons. Powerful mages do. That being said, most possesed people are simply executed.

Well...You can kind of do this.
In a way, this could result in people giving out free houses, food, books and quills, and false information.
I think if you just act it out in role-play, it's fine. In a way, only certain people from either trusted players to admins would be the only people who could do these jobs because...They are trusted throughout the Server Staff Team. Probably.

I would be an honorable librarian!

I love this idea!

False. I would be just like that Orc librarian in the College of Winterhold in Skyrim.

"You'd better bring those books back, or we are going to have a 'problem'."

Baker's and Blacksmiths - Generally people in the market that sell their wears as such, could be described as such.
Priests - While it would be interesting to see people wandering about preaching about the old gods or Union, priests do not exorcise demons, powerful mages do.
Librarian - Maybe... though I think Faewyn fulfills that role.
Real Estate - Interesting, but impractical. The sign system does what you suggest better.
Reporter - Look for Blue in Regalia and ask for a copy of his newspaper. Blues Corner

If someone is looking for a good roleplay job, there are typically a fair amount of folks hiring, which also allows the potential employee to establish relationships with other role players while still bringing in money and having fun roleplaying.

I would very much be honored to be a librarian! I find it to be a very calm and fitting job!

Why you need these Jobs to be added ? Why not just Rp them ?
I mean I started my Courier Service yesterday and People are Rping it pretty well.
Just rent a House in Regalia and open a Bakery or a Blacksmith that is no Problem at all.

I agree, it would be nice to add some Special Items for these Jobs, but overall i would say you don´t need them.

I am currently in the process of hiring house/Senatorial staff in Regalia. Stop by my thread and pick up an application if you are interested in working in Regalia.

The Medavinci mansion is also hiring servants and such.

False. I would be just like that Orc librarian in the College of Winterhold in Skyrim.

EYNTvlq.png

Status
Not open for further replies.