Archived Regalian Jobs (roleplay Suggestion)

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Golem

chiken nugge
Reaction score
Roleplay Guilds
SINGLE AND READY TO MINGLE
Hello! I had an idea that you could apply for a job in Regalia. Each class (1st 2nd and 3rd) Can apply for different jobs. For example an elf can apply to be a Regalian Explorer, while a Dakkar or Naga can only apply for a "Janitor" Or dirty work jobs. Here's a small list of job ideas i came up with

1. Yanar Healer at the Yanar Healing House of Regalia
  2. Human Courier/Mailman
  3. Dwarven Artisan/Blacksmith/Craftsman
  4. Elven Archer
  5. Orc Bodyguard or warrior (I know this is already in the lore, but like a title of being in the Regalian Army)
  6. Tigran Servant
  7. Vespid (Hive) tactics (Like going to a hive and making them assist the Regalian Army)
  8. Naga Sailor
  9. Maiar Fish Hunter
  10. Dakkar Mercenary

There would be a thread or section on the roleplay area with threads for each of the different jobs, and have it open to apply. I feel this would add a more "Official" State of Regalia, and add a whole new area of roleplay and have more friends and relationships

Please only Constructive Criticism please Keyword: Constructive

Feel free to share your opinion!

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This has a good base for an idea, but not needed. people RP as a blacksmiths and over jobs already, so I don't see the point of slapping title around.

I do like this idea of applying for jobs in Regalia, but I think every race should be able to do almsot every job. A human can be a good blacksmith too, for example.

I do like this idea, but if people need a servant or a blacksmith or a bodyguard, they just ask, and someone will usually take the job. Either that or someone asks if anyone needs a servant or something. This isn't really needed.

I'd rather not be a servant, so I would definitely not apply for a job if it was implemented. (Just imagine the type of servant Refia would be...)

In all seriousness, I think there should be a bit more flexibility for jobs. I'm sure not every Dwarf is a blacksmith. What if they wanted to be a courier?

Those werent solid ground ideas, anyone could be any race, it was just a thought
and Billy Rage
Its not just slapping titles around, its like giving people a reason to rp. Like the usual rp for most people is going to the tavern and waiting for things to get down or strike up a conversation. So adding jobs, would not only add a plot (sort of) in Regalia, but could be used to toss in a few rewards or something

Those werent solid ground ideas, anyone could be any race, it was just a thought
and Billy Rage
Its not just slapping titles around, its like giving people a reason to rp. Like the usual rp for most people is going to the tavern and waiting for things to get down or strike up a conversation. So adding jobs, would not only add a plot (sort of) in Regalia, but could be used to toss in a few rewards or something

Hmm, this could be cool. You could make sort of businesses with this. However, a lot of people in Massive consider themselves lucky to earn themselves 10 silver, so jobs would be in high demand, and it would be kind of hectic overall. Besides, how many blacksmiths and mailmen do you really need?

Hmm, this could be cool. You could make sort of businesses with this. However, a lot of people in Massive consider themselves lucky to earn themselves 10 silver, so jobs would be in high demand, and it would be kind of hectic overall. Besides, how many blacksmiths and mailmen do you really need?
Judging on the way and superiority Regalia has, a bunch
Also, it would not be a buisness, or at least run by me. It could as well just be a series of quest which give you a reward like if you picked courier, a courier's boots

Judging on the way and superiority Regalia has, a bunch
Also, it would not be a buisness, or at least run by me. It could as well just be a series of quest which give you a reward like if you picked courier, a courier's boots

Well, if this were done from a quest standpoint, it could work. But in my mind, a blacksmith would be delivering stuff such as swords or armor, and some people have 10 stacks of iron blocks sitting in a chest somewhere and could use this to farm money wayyy too much. And besides, what's the difference between selling the swords to some guy, or just heading to the marketplace? And how would you do a bodyguard quest? Stand next to an NPC?

Status
Not open for further replies.